Customer Service 866.965.0400

What is your least favorite part of detailing?

Kingsford

:iagree::iagree::iagree:

Especially when you do them in the garage and think you have them perfect and as soon as you drive out into the sun you find out you failed miserably :o

:iagree:

I really don't like doing interiors simply because there is not a lot of room to move sometimes. Without a doubt though cleaning the inside of the back window and windshield is a nightmare!!:willy:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate the interior as well. Just simply not enough room and there is not really any airflow unless you have the vehicle on with a/c.

I also hate doing a detail and then getting up the next morning that you didn't get all of the wax off or missed a spot and all because you worked well into the night! LOL

hoa?

:lol:

We don't have one. But......I can see it now......I'll be President

:king:

The first order of business is to declare Friday evening/Saturday morning the manditory neighborhood car wash day!

:willy:

I'm guessing that it was some sort of GE Appliance-type auto? Perhaps running on D batteries?

I would have to agree with the interior being my least favorite detail area. Too many curves and places to collect dust, too easy to smear a window and not notice till MUCH later.

:iagree::iagree::iagree:

Especially when you do them in the garage and think you have them perfect and as soon as you drive out into the sun you find out you failed miserably :o

Glad I'm not the only one. They always look perfect in my garage, but as soon as the sun hits it... :help:

I keep one of the blue MFs in door compartment now. That way I can pull it out and wipe it down while waiting for the gate to open. It faces the sun, so I usually get a good look at the disaster there.

I am 6'5" so interiors were my least favorite. We only own 1 car now thats hard for a tall guy and its Michelle's Malibu. Shes 5'4" so she does her own interior no problem. My truck is an extended cab and with both doors open on 1 side my arms are long enough to reach the center standing outside even the windshield and rear windows. My Sky I just put the top down and reach in from standing over it. All that leaves is the inside of the rear window and its so small I don't know why they bothered. I can reach down and do the inside of the windshield and the dash no problem. I can sit on my rolling shop chair and do the low parts. No more small cars for me with fixed tops.

Probably dislike wheels the most, it just hurts my back. I tend to stick my GF on wheel and interior duty!

I haven't done a full correction on the G8 yet, but my gut feeling is the roof of the Pontiac is going to be a PIA especially at TDC.

Post detail cleanup... I hate it... probably mostly b/c I'm tired from detailing and putting everything away/cleaning pads just doesn't sound like fun.

:iagree:And spot treating all the microfiber, and then washing them and hoping they come out decent

I just want endless clean microfiber and pads...;)

Archived