Customer Service 866.965.0400

Thanks for a Great Year!

Adam

2016 was a strong year for our humble business, and we have you to thank!   Thank you for using and recommending our products  Thank you for your incredible loyalty.  Thanks for caring enough to tell us when we need to improve a product, policy, or service.

Thank you, and cheers to a fantastic 2017!!

Thank You Adam! A Happy New Year to you and your staff. May 2017 be a better year yet for AdamsPolishes.  

After all the years of detailing and searching for that “one” product that really works, I found AdamsPolishes thru word of mouth from a friend of mine.  Since then, I’ve been using your products exclusively. 

What keeps me using AdamsPolishes ?  A good product line, excellent and I mean excellent customer support along with your instructional videos and communication within this forum. Lots of great folks here that are helpful and friendly.  

Happy New Year. I thank you and your staff for such great service, and a quality product. With all of your videos, this fourm, and the diffrent kits, I feel as though I can tackle almost any paint issue or interior problems I have.

I thank you for caring enough to listen, and taking pride in your work and what you do. It shows!

Happy New Year. I thank you and your staff for such great service, and a quality product. With all of your videos, this fourm, and the diffrent kits, I feel as though I can tackle almost any paint issue or interior problems I have.

I thank you for caring enough to listen, and taking pride in your work and what you do. It shows!

This pretty much says it all!!! Thanks Adam's Polishes!!!

Thank you Adam and crew for constantly working to improve things, as well as listening and paying attention to your customers. We would all detail without you, but we would not be able to enjoy our detailing so much without you. 

You're welcome, Adam! I just started using your products in 2016 on Norton's (Steve's) advice, and I must say it's truly a pleasure to be a beneficiary of such a customer-focused organization. You and your team have your priorities straight.

I look forward to making a trip up I-25 to visit and, hopefully, shake your hand and get to say thanks in person.

Here's to 2017 and a year of no swirls!

Adam, you always have my loyalty and gratitude for allowing this old man to remain here in this small capacity.  If there is ever anything that I could ever do FOR you, you only have to ask.  Thanks again, and I hope you and your family have a great new year ahead.  More kids maybe??  

My best to Melissa.  

Rich