Customer Service 866.965.0400

$5 Flat Rate Shipping and FLASH SALE

TheWolf

24 minutes ago, Will_Cog said:

Mystery Storage Case which includes an array of random products inside the Storage Case. Has anyone purchased this before? Is this like a mystery bucket but in a case?

Don't recall it being offered before, but yes, I'd compare it to a Mystery Box/Bucket only it's a case.

29 minutes ago, Will_Cog said:

Mystery Storage Case which includes an array of random products inside the Storage Case. Has anyone purchased this before? Is this like a mystery bucket but in a case?

Mhm. When I first ordered it this morning before the announcement it said 8 items inside then it was changed to 4 items after I purchased it lol.

3 minutes ago, falcaineer said:

Maybe you got 12 and they had to shortchange the next guy. :lolsmack:

If only. They removed the wash sponge from the flash sale right after I ordered so I guess I have that going for me ? I bought most of the limited editions just to use as trades for others that I don't have.

Untitled.png

Edited by JoeyD0831

If you may not have ordered an Anti-Fatigue Floor Mat yet, I would get one at this deep discount.

They are very nice mats.  I have another brand of mat that was waaaaay more expensive, and this Adam's mat is much cushier.

Only downside is the logo wore off pretty quick.  I have the mat in front of my garage sink, so it gets lots of traffic.

https://adamspolishes.com/shop/specials/clearance/adam-s-anti-fatigue-mat.html

20171031_192708.jpg

Kind of lame here, but those little red and black mesh bags are great.  They fold up real small so they don't take up space in the detail bag, and when I'm on the road and need to "clean up" the car, the wet towels go right in there since it's mesh. No damp rags in the detail bag any more.  I'm heading to Carlisle next weekend and it's already in my bag.  I'm sure there are a lot more uses for them, but for something I thought I didn't need.........I need it now! 

23 hours ago, Rich said:

Kind of lame here, but those little red and black mesh bags are great.  They fold up real small so they don't take up space in the detail bag, and when I'm on the road and need to "clean up" the car, the wet towels go right in there since it's mesh. No damp rags in the detail bag any more.  I'm heading to Carlisle next weekend and it's already in my bag.  I'm sure there are a lot more uses for them, but for something I thought I didn't need.........I need it now! 

Thanks for the tip Rich, I just ordered some....as well as some other stuff

If you have not tried the Clay Mitt yet, here's your chance to get one at a discount, only $16.99 after using code FLASH.

I prefer the mitt over traditional clay, since it can be rinsed out between panels, and it is also faster and simpler than regular clay.

https://adamspolishes.com/shop/specials/clearance/adam-s-clay-mitt.html

adams_polishes_clay_mitt_002.jpg

I like that mitt too.  Covers more surface, and your hand is inside so you're not chasing a ball of clay when you hit a dry spot and it catches and rolls out of your hand. Plus it's a lot easier to get into corners and along door jams, etc.  Good product. 

I like the idea of the mitt but it's obvious from Adams video that the potential for damage is much higher with the mitt.  It would probably be a great choice before a full paint correction.

I placed my order a couple days ago and Wolf I totally forgot those bargain Colad's.  I might have to do another order just for that!