Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

The lovely Mrs and I 'decided' on building a deck instead of a patio. No, that's not true, she won, we're getting a deck,:mad: not a patio like I wanted. She won. It's her deck though, all I'm doing is paying for it and sitting on it. Power washing and any other maintenance is hers and hers alone. Methinks spending a lot of $$$ at the Adam's booth tomorrow at Bloomington Gold will make feel better.:thumbsup:

We're having Bike Week in our town this weekend and the town is polluted with bikers, vendors, and noise. So of course I had to get into the mix. Probably about 10,000 bikes just in the one area of town.Saw some Pagans and Hell's Angels, and a few Outlaws. Thousands of Harleys riding around. Some beautiful customs and some real rat bikes. Great music all over the place. Good food vendors. Tonight is the big parade so we'll be there to watch. This town sleeps the rest of the year, so this is our big excitement.

:burnout:

I went on a car cruise last night with 2 other Corvettes and 2 Vipers. The highlight was when we stopped at a custard stand. There was a team of little leaguers having some custard. When we left all of them were standing by the road wanting us to rev the engines up.

Today I'm taking the family to a Beloit Snappers (Twins single A team) game.

I went on a car cruise last night with 2 other Corvettes and 2 Vipers. The highlight was when we stopped at a custard stand. There was a team of little leaguers having some custard. When we left all of them were standing by the road wanting us to rev the engines up.

Today I'm taking the family to a Beloit Snappers (Twins single A team) game.

Hey a kid i graduated highschool with got drafted straight out of highschool and is playing for the snappers now! have fun at the game! I am going to give the car a bath then go on a nice motorcycle ride

Put the TBSS on the lift and pulled the wheels and cleaned them and the wheel wells up and put some MSW on the wheels.

Maybe next weekend I can get around to a wash, clay, FMP, MSW, BSG & Americana. :)

Helped my daughter start cleaning her 04 Explorer. She's had it 4 years and hasn't done a good job of maintaining it. Of course all we used to clean it were Adams products and a lot of it. So, it looks like I have to place another order.

Today was my first day at my new job..

here's a quick pic I snatched from outside my office.. its a decent size too, the pic is very deceiving.. and there is a lot of crap I'm looking to toss..

263801_10150221832847314_558222313_7337015_143764_n.jpg

Today I installed my Trunk Monkey Theft Retrieval System. :jester:

DSC_0105.jpg

DSC_0104.jpg

<iframe width="640" height="510" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/geynA-JYDHE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I went and checked out my dad's brand new ride... 2011 Ford Taurus. It's way too high tech for him. His head was spinning just trying to set the clock.

Guess who's got some cleaning? Tomorrow looks like a claying/polish/wax day.

Yesterday I flew out to DC to pick up a slighly used service truck and drive it home. Was a pretty nice ride just wish it was in my Camaro. Now today I spent most of the day mounting an air compressor, tool box, tools, lift gate, hose reel, ect... Should finish it up tomorrow and then ship it off to Atlanta where my guys will most likely destroy it.

Today I installed my Trunk Monkey Theft Retrieval System. :jester:

DSC_0105.jpg

DSC_0104.jpg

<IFRAME height=510 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/geynA-JYDHE" frameBorder=0 width=640 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

Those Comercials are so Awesome. I rember the first time i saw one years ago I was in Portland (its from a local dealership in the Portland, OR area) in a hotel and nearly fell off the bed laughing so hard. That was years and years ago before youtube when those comercials wer just shown locally

Those Comercials are so Awesome. I rember the first time i saw one years ago I was in Portland (its from a local dealership in the Portland, OR area) in a hotel and nearly fell off the bed laughing so hard. That was years and years ago before youtube when those comercials wer just shown locally

They're all great. :lol:

Went by my parent's house and did a wash/wax on their Freestar. The van was rough and needs to be clayed badly. I'll probably end up doing it next month. It's not a super job, but good enough.

Befores

P1000855.jpg

P1000856.jpg

P1000857.jpg

The cowling needed three coats of SVRT to turn back to black.

P1000859.jpg

Afters

P1000861.jpg

P1000860.jpg

P1000864.jpg

P1000862.jpg

After a job well done I got to take their new car for a spin. 2011 Ford Taurus. This thing has paddle shifters! The paddles are cool but with most cars with the paddles or slap stick shifter there is a delay. I would say there is a good half second or more delay between shifts. The car also has the Sync system. Today my dad and I were playing around with it. I had my I-pod hooked up and was loving the voice commands. I would tell it to play a certain song and it would play it. My dad was dumbfounded by it.

Next week it will be getting clayed/FMP/BG/AWP and teh glass will get sealed. The color is Gold Leaf, but it looks almost silver when it's in the garage.

P1000865.jpg

nice job Dan..

last night the Wife and I went to see Transformers 3 for free.. only for her company..

today, I woke up at 5:30am, left the house at 6:30am to meet my boss at his house, then we went down to Maryland for a meeting at McCormick.. Finally got back home around 6:20pm

Yesterday started at 8 AM and ended at 4 AM this morning and I was back at it at 8 AM today. I think it is safe to assume I'll be spending the day tomorrow fixing mistakes I made today while half asleep :o