Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

We went looking at houses in Shorewood and Minooka this afternoon. While slowly cruising the SS in Minooka I may have driven past Choppa's house. Stunningly clean dark Blue Ford in the driveway. If it is yours Choppa, dayum! Looked great!

Actually I have to pay taxes for my detailing business, unfortunately.

Interesting, in NY you can't work until you're 16 unless it's a family farm. I figured you would have been off the books due to age.

Draining and cleaning the hot tub, so while that was in process, gave the Vette a bath (washed the other three yesterday) while preparing to watch the Stanley Cup finals.

Let's go Pens!

Interesting, in NY you can't work until you're 16 unless it's a family farm. I figured you would have been off the books due to age.

15% of profit if you make $600, another 15% if you make $6,000! :(

Spent the morning cleaning up my DD and the truck.  I always find something new that irritates me.  Thinking I may have some beginning stages of clear coat failure on my DD.  So Saturday off to the dealer to have it looked at.  I know what it is, being that I experienced the same stuff on my truck.  It was repainted under warranty.  Had to pull the door trim that was starting to come loose.  Will re attach that with some double sided 3M tape next weekend.    

Then after all the time I spent cleaning the truck the wife wants a dump run.  It is usually clean, unless they send you to the pit.  Guess where they sent me?  At least the flock of seagulls didn't target the truck.  Had to come home and clean it up again.  Was fairly easy being that it wasn't on there long.  It needs a full clean up here soon anyhow.  

Edited by LFairbanks

The weather was bad yesterday so I couldn't wash the truck. Decided to use my new Adam's metal polish 1 on my stainless steel refrigerator. Worked great!

Edited by Chadley

How much did you pull in last year?

Also don't forgot to pay tax on your online purchases from Adam's.

I've been detailing for about a year and a half but started my business this December. I didn't have to pay taxes last year but this year I will.

Nathan you actually don't have to pay taxes, you want too! Lol

I've been detailing for about a year and a half but started my business this December. I didn't have to pay taxes last year but this year I will.

Decals are easy to apply all your need is a spray botttle with a mixture of distilled wanted and rubbing alcohol with a tint squeegee many YouTube videos and since you're very handy I think you are very capable.

I looked into getting one of those decals but chickened out. Looks good!

Decals are easy to apply all your need is a spray botttle with a mixture of distilled wanted and rubbing alcohol with a tint squeegee many YouTube videos and since you're very handy I think you are very capable.

Hahaha if you ever saw pics of my Raptor, then you'd know I was very capable of applying decals lol. I merely wasn't sure if I was going to like the look. Edited by Mariner

Hahaha if you ever saw pics of my Raptor, then you'd know I was very capable of applying decals lol. I merely wasn't sure if I was going to like the look.

LOL, I love stickers, I have to avoid putting them on my ride because I'm afraid my truck would end up looking like my luggage