Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

Midnight wash. I'm not an early riser, and hate washing in the sun. So it's relaxing to do the nighttime washes. Neighbors think I'm nuts. (sorry for the crappy nighttime iPhone pics....not the best setup to take night shots.)

Did a waterless wash on my wife's white cabriolet in the background too. It got its midnight bath last weekend and only needed a touchup.

Looking forward to getting my foam cannon and pressure washer attachments next week so I can improve on this foaming the Gilmour gun provides.

gallery_5300_388_26233.jpg

gallery_5300_388_19507.jpg

Edited by AudiOx

Night time is the right time, it's my favorite time to be lurking and working, looking good.

Midnight wash. I'm not an early riser, and hate washing in the sun. So it's relaxing to do the nighttime washes. Neighbors think I'm nuts. (sorry for the crappy nighttime iPhone pics....not the best setup to take night shots.)

Did a waterless wash on my wife's white cabriolet in the background too. It got its midnight bath last weekend and only needed a touchup.

Looking forward to getting my foam cannon and pressure washer attachments next week so I can improve on this foaming the Gilmour gun provides.

gallery_5300_388_26233.jpg

gallery_5300_388_19507.jpg

I sold my 1991 Camaro RS that I bought back in 1999! It was the first car I bought on my own. It didn't always look like this picture though. One day in 2004 I got the wild idea that I was going to repaint it.... yeah....

1C78B3B2-3BB1-48A3-AEBB-40B72CB38D00.jpg

I've hated the gray cloth upholstery in my truck since I bought it so today I replaced it with beautiful black leather.attachicon.gifIMG_0537.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_0540.JPGchanged all the trim pieces and seat belt buckles to blackattachicon.gifIMG_0539.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_0542.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_0543.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_0548.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_0551.JPG

Sweet! Time to break out the LC!! (yes, I see it in the console ;))

Nice improvement Ron!!  Much better!

Thanks Rich,wanted to do it for the last year but the color change on the plastics held me back.Did some research and talked to my paint supplier and decided to just do it.Very happy with the result.

Did a quick wash of my 2014 crew cab Ram before 9am and before the temps got into the 90's with high humidity.

Rinse, foam gun soak, wash pad wash, pool rinse, dried with new plush drying towel, quick wipe of rims with DS.

Went really quick and smooth. Truck has recently been corrected, 2 coats of PS, 1 guard and gloss layer. This past Friday is when I did a full detail. Throughly cleaned the wheels, applied TS, applied VRT to all black trim, and also when I applied the Guard and Gloss. Today's cleaning was to get a coating of pollen and dust (stupid dirt parking lot at the park.) Trim and tires still looked really good. So I just touched up the rims to get the water spots off from today's wash.

Those new drying towels work so much better than the older great whites. Used 1 towel for the whole truck. Had to wring it out once to get the front and rear bumper.

Edited by Firebuff17

You engine buffs will love this. I was doing a 1000 hour maintenance on one of our main engines, and when I removed the turbo silencers, I found this gem.

20170614_121425.jpg

20170614_121433.jpg

20170614_121446.jpg

Pretty good size turbo, is that on the compressor or turbine side? Not familiar with ship engine layout.

You engine buffs will love this. I was doing a 1000 hour maintenance on one of our main engines, and when I removed the turbo silencers, I found this gem.

attachicon.gif20170614_121425.jpg

attachicon.gif20170614_121433.jpg

attachicon.gif20170614_121446.jpg

Looks like an Uh Oh.  

Today..........I did nothing except cook a couple of burgers on the grill. Too darn hot.