Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

^^^Well done making her happy, Dustin. Another positive? That should only take about 7 minutes to wash, and maybe 27 to do a full detail! :D

Happy wife happy life right??

The front has some serious etching damage and the headlights are in bad shape. I spent most of this morning wet sanding and polishing headlights, and claying and polishing the bug guts that hadn't destroyed the paint yet. Good side is, I got the car for a fantastic deal, and it's in great mechanical shape. Dealership really wanted to sell it so I brought my A game. But this is just a starter car for her, as well as a credit builder. Once she finishes college and gets a good job, she already wants a new Fiesta lol. I gotta hand it to Ford.... these cars are small and I love to make fun of them... but damn they're zippy and actually fun to drive!

That's awesome, lucky young lady met a awesome guys, on another note since you bought a small little car for her maybe you could use a small white adams wash sponge to go along with it to help you get the job done!?!? :lolsmack:

Bought my wife the smallest car I've seen in my life... but the sh*t-eating grin hasn't left her face in two days so I guess she loves it! :)

That's awesome, lucky young lady met a awesome guys, on another note since you bought a small little car for her maybe you could use a small white adams wash sponge to go along with it to help you get the job done!?!? :lolsmack:

I guess I'll pass... it's your problem now lol.

Finally got the car wash in the brief rain respite. Good mental stress medicine.

Of course we're back to getting more showers today given the thunder outside.

Atlanta has been drenched for weeks.

Got to use the foam cannon. Love it!

And got to work on some puppy scratches breaking in the new mini-SK. I like it. Goes great with the Flex3401.

It was the perfect size for the nook I was working on where the tailgate coming down to the rear bumper.

Edited by AudiOx

Oil change on the 14 Durango

Oil change 07 Jeep GRand Cherokee

Lawn cut

Windows cleaned and all the screens were taken down and cleaned.

Edited by BrianT

Put my Adams banner up and then got the car ready for tomorrow's car show. Had some Buttery wax laying around so I figured what the heck lets try it for the first time. Got it in a mystery box. Love how easy it was to get off. Used a polisher to apply and wiped it right off, Used Brilliant Glaze on all windows and used my wheel woolie for the first time.

I freakin love the wheel woolie

post-15444-0-79221200-1499558797_thumb.jpg

post-15444-0-34617800-1499558807_thumb.jpg

post-15444-0-73641900-1499558828_thumb.jpg

post-15444-0-51909700-1499558837_thumb.jpg

post-15444-0-49091100-1499558850_thumb.jpg

Put my new breaker bar to use to get my snow wheels off the rear of my truck. I had them put on at a local chain tire place and 1 lug on each rear wheel was too tight with my 4-way. All 4 of the factory 16inch wheels are back on. Now I just need to get my 17inch R/T wheels prepped for install.

Completed a large-scale sprinkler project. Added...A LOT...of sod for a new yard :blink:, so needed to re-configure/re-install/install/move/fight with/yell at :o everything to do with 6 zones made up of ~20-25 heads and ~50ft of new sprinkler line. In dirt that may has well have been granite :angry:Multiple trips to Lowe's, Home Depot, and a local specialty sprinkler store later, it's time for a break. But not in the sprinkler line. Did that, too. Also hit the TV coax cable running to my house - it was marked, but only ~3 in deep (thanks, Comcast) - but I have DirecTV, so no biggie.

One word of advice, should you ever take on this sort of thing - spend the extra and buy the higher end sprinklers. Much better coverage.

Completed a large-scale sprinkler project. Added...A LOT...of sod for a new yard :blink:, so needed to re-configure/re-install/install/move/fight with/yell at :o everything to do with 6 zones made up of ~20-25 heads and ~50ft of new sprinkler line. In dirt that may has well have been granite :angry:Multiple trips to Lowe's, Home Depot, and a local specialty sprinkler store later, it's time for a break. But not in the sprinkler line. Did that, too. Also hit the TV coax cable running to my house - it was marked, but only ~3 in deep (thanks, Comcast) - but I have DirecTV, so no biggie.

One word of advice, should you ever take on this sort of thing - spend the extra and buy the higher end sprinklers. Much better coverage.

That sounds so illegal since I’m on a water ban right now

Word of advice chris shop where the pros shop...I used all brass sprinklers at my pad, they last the longest.

That sounds so illegal since I’m on a water ban right now

What should be illegal is the water bill. :o

Word of advice chris shop where the pros shop...I used all brass sprinklers at my pad, they last the longest.

Noted. I had to spend so much on the water bill, though, I needed to save somewhere. (But not at the expense of Adam's ;)).

More like what did i do this past weekend...lol.

Knowing it was going to rain today, I still washed and applied h20 G&G to the car on saturday just to get some pics of the new wheels and tires I got friday. Loving my new setup. Here a few pics.

post-13026-0-58148300-1500921714_thumb.jpg

post-13026-0-47832900-1500921778_thumb.jpg

post-13026-0-17616400-1500921821_thumb.jpg

post-13026-0-74246100-1500921840_thumb.jpg

post-13026-0-10870300-1500921872_thumb.jpg

post-13026-0-12366900-1500921890_thumb.jpg

Edited by zapdon

• 3 weeks later...

Ohhh the feeling of new homeownership. Got up at 6am this morning to dig up and relocate 2 irrigation heads, as well as swap out a 3rd with a new head. Then I trimmed all the hedges, weeded between the landscaping, filled in an old Armadillo hole my wife was too scared to go near, and then laid down fresh mulch in the front of my house. After that I did a full detail on my 4Runner since it hasn't been done in over a month. Then after that I laid down some lawn topsoil and planted some Bermuda grass seed to replace where my dogs killed all the nice Saint Augustine grass with their constant playing, and then I had to stake off and fence in that area to keep the mutts out.

Finally sat down on the couch and am hearing the first of a little thunder outside. Ahhh only missing the adult beverage now but I'm too whooped to drive to the store. This home ownership thing is rough.

Any pictures or it did happen...haha, hurry up get off the couch, there are some headlights that need attention to detail.

Ps don't forget the pictures

Ohhh the feeling of new homeownership. Got up at 6am this morning to dig up and relocate 2 irrigation heads, as well as swap out a 3rd with a new head. Then I trimmed all the hedges, weeded between the landscaping, filled in an old Armadillo hole my wife was too scared to go near, and then laid down fresh mulch in the front of my house. After that I did a full detail on my 4Runner since it hasn't been done in over a month. Then after that I laid down some lawn topsoil and planted some Bermuda grass seed to replace where my dogs killed all the nice Saint Augustine grass with their constant playing, and then I had to stake off and fence in that area to keep the mutts out.

Finally sat down on the couch and am hearing the first of a little thunder outside. Ahhh only missing the adult beverage now but I'm too whooped to drive to the store. This home ownership thing is rough.

Any pictures or it did happen...haha, hurry up get off the couch, there are some headlights that need attention to detail.

Ps don't forget the pictures

That's the project for later this week!

But without boring everyone too much, here's a few pics from the fruits of todays labor. 

36552032965_3b732a59a4_c.jpg20170813_181202 by Dustin Piskura, on Flickr

36155291950_c68cc885be_c.jpg20170813_181322 by Dustin Piskura, on Flickr

35717099964_f16351932b_c.jpg20170813_181240 by Dustin Piskura, on Flickr

36414001151_1d7d477e04_c.jpg20170813_181053 by Dustin Piskura, on Flickr

36155304150_70cf562b93_c.jpg20170813_181031 by Dustin Piskura, on Flickr

You out did your self my friend!

That's the project for later this week!

But without boring everyone too much, here's a few pics from the fruits of todays labor. 

36552032965_3b732a59a4_c.jpg20170813_181202 by Dustin Piskura, on Flickr

36155291950_c68cc885be_c.jpg20170813_181322 by Dustin Piskura, on Flickr

35717099964_f16351932b_c.jpg20170813_181240 by Dustin Piskura, on Flickr

36414001151_1d7d477e04_c.jpg20170813_181053 by Dustin Piskura, on Flickr

36155304150_70cf562b93_c.jpg20170813_181031 by Dustin Piskura, on Flickr

I know the feeling. On top of my normal yard work, I had an old retaining wall fail in our backyard a while back and now I get dig out and replace all 4 ft tall by 38 ft long of it....

At least I'll get to have some fun in some light machinery ????