Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

I washed, clayed and polished my truck. Unfortunately, i was having some difficulties with the heavy correcting compound, so I had to stop before finishing the whole job. But I got to try out the new tire cleaner and the strip wash. 

I washed, clayed and polished my truck. Unfortunately, i was having some difficulties with the heavy correcting compound, so I had to stop before finishing the whole job. But I got to try out the new tire cleaner and the strip wash.

What was the problem? :pc: lol that’s is my new favorite emoji.

What was the problem? :pc: lol that’s is my new favorite emoji.

I guess it had gone bad. It turned into a clay-like material and wouldnt mix with the oil around it. Even after shaking it for a good minute or so. I bought it less than 2 weeks ago, so I sent them an email to see if theres anything that can be done.

I just had a few scratches that didnt come out with regular polish, so i wanted to try and fade them out before sealing the truck, and adding wax. 

I guess it had gone bad. It turned into a clay-like material and wouldnt mix with the oil around it. Even after shaking it for a good minute or so. I bought it less than 2 weeks ago, so I sent them an email to see if theres anything that can be done.

I just had a few scratches that didnt come out with regular polish, so i wanted to try and fade them out before sealing the truck, and adding wax.

Sorry to hear that. I'm sure they'll take care of you. And if they don't answer the email soon, call them. They're likely still catching up from the Fathers Day sale, plus getting ready for who know what next. A call may be faster.

Sorry to hear that. I'm sure they'll take care of you. And if they don't answer the email soon, call them. They're likely still catching up from the Fathers Day sale, plus getting ready for who know what next. A call may be faster.

Yeah, I know im in good hands with adamspolishes. I was going to call them today but it was already past business hours in Mountain Standard Time. Ill try calling tomorrow. Luckily Im in no rush. Weather is going to hit 120*+ on tuesday, so no rush in finishing the truck lol 

Pulled the front wheel off my Harley to get the tire changed and wound up replacing the brake pads too. Also discovered where all the brake dust hides. I'll be aiming Adams Wheel Cleaner in different places the next time the bike gets washed!

Towed an entire living room set and king size bedroom set 20 miles from the Rooms To Go warehouse to my new house. Lost the mattress and box springs off the top of car doing about 35 mph on the Parkway after hitting a small bump and a ratchet strap snapped off. Luckily there was only one car within sight behind me and they managed to slow down and go around. Each of the box springs landed on either side of the interstate, and the mattress partly in the right lane. I sprinted about 50 yards towards an oncoming tractor trailer who had the sense of mind to throw on his hazards and slow down giving me the time I needed to get there and pull the mattress out of the road. I love those guys. Meanwhile, in the mid 90s and sweating buckets, my wife and I stacked them back on the roof and strapped it all down again, trying not to get hit and die, and got off the Parkway as fast as we could (at 25mph this time) and then did 20mph til we got home. Rough day, but could have been much worse. Best part was the mattress turned out to be perfectly fine. Got home and unpacked everything and set it all up!

post-14423-0-95522500-1498307023_thumb.jpg

Thank goodness the outcome was good and you two were safe!

Towed an entire living room set and king size bedroom set 20 miles from the Rooms To Go warehouse to my new house. Lost the mattress and box springs off the top of car doing about 35 mph on the Parkway after hitting a small bump and a ratchet strap snapped off. Luckily there was only one car within sight behind me and they managed to slow down and go around. Each of the box springs landed on either side of the interstate, and the mattress partly in the right lane. I sprinted about 50 yards towards an oncoming tractor trailer who had the sense of mind to throw on his hazards and slow down giving me the time I needed to get there and pull the mattress out of the road. I love those guys. Meanwhile, in the mid 90s and sweating buckets, my wife and I stacked them back on the roof and strapped it all down again, trying not to get hit and die, and got off the Parkway as fast as we could (at 25mph this time) and then did 20mph til we got home. Rough day, but could have been much worse. Best part was the mattress turned out to be perfectly fine. Got home and unpacked everything and set it all up!

attachicon.gifIMG_20170623_154820_974.jpg

Yesterday, after it stopped raining, we drove to Carlisle for the Chevy Nationals. Took 2nd in the C6 class.    Today was spent washing the bug guts off from the 3 hour drive home on the turnpike, and a cruise in tonight......till it started to rain again.  

post-15-0-89451400-1498439839.jpg

attachicon.gifIMG_20170623_154820_974.jpg

Playing chicken with an on-coming semi. On foot, no less. Ahhh, the things we men do for love. At least when we were newlyweds! :lol: Glad it all worked out safely, Dustin.