Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

Pretty good size turbo, is that on the compressor or turbine side? Not familiar with ship engine layout.

Compressor side. Somehow something got past the silencer and damaged a blade, then I imagine the compressor tore itself up at that point. Probably go to a layberth this weekend and swap out the turbo cartridge. Something new every day!

Make sure you buy a grill cover it helps protect it from the elements and make it last a long time, I also love my new Weber genesis.

Bought myself a two burner Weber grill, the Genesis II, as a reward for buying a house. Still haven't picked up my new furniture but at least I have a grill :)

I hate water bans. 1k or 90 days in jail if caught using water to wash cars. Time for a gallon rinseless if anyone has a 5 gallon rinseless they can sent I’ll take it because this ban won’t be done anytime soon!! :(

I hate water bans. 1k or 90 days in jail if caught using water to wash cars. Time for a gallon rinseless if anyone has a 5 gallon rinseless they can sent I’ll take it because this ban won’t be done anytime soon!! :(

Holy cow and I thought my water restriction of irrigating the lawn and washing the car once a week was bad!!

Edited by Mariner

Holy cow and I thought my water restriction of irrigating the lawn and washing the car once a week was bad!!

If 3M wouldn’t have screwed up the water then they wouldn’t have to shut down wells to put in filters equaling in wells being shut off. So less water.

I know I'm CA they had water bans but I still detailed cars becuse if that's how you make a living there is nothing they can do about it because you have to survive.

I know I'm CA they had water bans but I still detailed cars becuse if that's how you make a living there is nothing they can do about it because you have to survive.

What did you do? Rinseless? What if the car is too dirty for that? Spray it with a garden sprayer first? That’s what I did in winter.

Nope I us d the water hose and got caught lol, I fought the ticket and won because I told the judge that the tickets for water waste were illegal. He asked why I thought that and I said Angel stadium has a water fall in the out field that runs all day long and a green lawn and so does Disneyland, so I basically said why does the big guys get to play and the little guys have to suffer, I had went in loaded with proof, luckily I won the case and my ticket was thrown out.

What did you do? Rinseless? What if the car is too dirty for that? Spray it with a garden sprayer first? That’s what I did in winter.

Bought myself a two burner Weber grill, the Genesis II, as a reward for buying a house. Still haven't picked up my new furniture but at least I have a grill :)

Bought a Weber this year as well, but a small one. I threw my LAST Char Broil p.o.s. out in the trash.  The Weber is more than a few steps above all the rest. I'm very happy with it.

Make sure you buy a grill cover it helps protect it from the elements and make it last a long time, I also love my new Weber genesis.

I got a King Kong grill cover for my grill on Ebay. The cover is fantastic. Pliable, fits perfect clear to the floor. And cost about 1/2 of what a cover with "Weber" on it does.  Congrats on the new house!

Nope I us d the water hose and got caught lol, I fought the ticket and won because I told the judge that the tickets for water waste were illegal. He asked why I thought that and I said Angel stadium has a water fall in the out field that runs all day long and a green lawn and so does Disneyland, so I basically said why does the big guys get to play and the little guys have to suffer, I had went in loaded with proof, luckily I won the case and my ticket was thrown out.

Yeah but I don’t want to go to court. Yikes man.

I just bought the Weber Genesis ll with six burners and a side burner, it came with a Weber wire brush, and a Weber cover, or else I would have bought them separately. This is the best grill I've ever used and had. I'm happy

Bought a Weber this year as well, but a small one. I threw my LAST Char Broil p.o.s. out in the trash.  The Weber is more than a few steps about all the rest. I'm very happy with it.

I got a King Kong grill cover for my grill on Ebay. The cover is fantastic. Pliable, fits perfect clear to the floor. And cost about 1/2 of what a cover with "Weber" on it does.  Congrats on the new house!

Bought a Weber this year as well, but a small one. I threw my LAST Char Broil p.o.s. out in the trash.  The Weber is more than a few steps about all the rest. I'm very happy with it.

I have a King Kong grill cover also, got mine from Amazon.  I swear it's the nicest grill cover I have ever purchased before, highly recommend it to anyone.

A complete detail on this beautiful car Adams strip wash paint correction trim and paint coating glass sealant a complete wheel cleaner kit + tire shine interior detailer a complete Adams detail from start to finish

Nice and Shiny!!

A complete detail on this beautiful car Adams strip wash paint correction trim and paint coating glass sealant a complete wheel cleaner kit + tire shine interior detailer a complete Adams detail from start to finish

Well done, Bob! :2thumbs: