Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

Zman024, Rich

Got a few shots of the homemade undercarriage sprayer. Nothing special. It it works pretty good as long as you have decent water pressure. 

Made from misc plumbing parts and drilled a few 1/8” holes (drilled in different directions). Used a 4ish foot long push broom replacement handle to attach the sprayer head to. Slides pretty good on the pavement. In hind sight (and easily remedied) I should have used 1 less hole for better pressure. But none the less it still works pretty darn good. And I put a quick disconnect on it as all of my hoses have them. This sprayer gets attached to the hose that also had a thumb shutoff at the end to make it easy to turn in and off and move about. 

6595A9FC-3D37-4CAC-86AE-F2C0AC2D9597.jpeg

BDCD0060-0C51-43FD-AB41-AD848FCFA199.jpeg

2EFE739F-17B8-4093-8669-6C5CFE5AF927.jpeg

On 12/21/2017 at 7:25 AM, Firebuff17 said:

Zman024, Rich

Got a few shots of the homemade undercarriage sprayer. Nothing special. It it works pretty good as long as you have decent water pressure. 

Made from misc plumbing parts and drilled a few 1/8” holes (drilled in different directions). Used a 4ish foot long push broom replacement handle to attach the sprayer head to. Slides pretty good on the pavement. In hind sight (and easily remedied) I should have used 1 less hole for better pressure. But none the less it still works pretty darn good. And I put a quick disconnect on it as all of my hoses have them. This sprayer gets attached to the hose that also had a thumb shutoff at the end to make it easy to turn in and off and move about. 

6595A9FC-3D37-4CAC-86AE-F2C0AC2D9597.jpeg

BDCD0060-0C51-43FD-AB41-AD848FCFA199.jpeg

2EFE739F-17B8-4093-8669-6C5CFE5AF927.jpeg

That's a real Frankenstein!  But ingenious!  

Finally got my MTM stainless quick disconnect and swivel for my pressure washing set up, amazing how a few little pieces can make such a difference! I wish I would have pulled the trigger much earlier on these, very well made and makes using the pressure washer much easier!

6 hours ago, Wy_detailing said:

Finally got my MTM stainless quick disconnect and swivel for my pressure washing set up, amazing how a few little pieces can make such a difference! I wish I would have pulled the trigger much earlier on these, very well made and makes using the pressure washer much easier!

Hi Wyatt,

Where did you get the quick-connect and swivel ?  I've been holding off until I found a quality set-up.  Hard to tell from a picture on a website if the quality is there. 

7 hours ago, ZMAN024 said:

Hi Wyatt,

Where did you get the quick-connect and swivel ?  I've been holding off until I found a quality set-up.  Hard to tell from a picture on a website if the quality is there. 

The MTM hydro quick disconnects are nice and good quality as for the swivel it’s ok nothing special, I like my mosomatic swivel better, I have both. 

https://www.amazon.com/Mosmatic-Live-Pressure-Washer-Swivel/dp/B00Z0O7WAC/ref=sr_1_sc_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1514067090&sr=8-1-spell&keywords=Mosomatic+swivel

On 12/19/2017 at 12:14 PM, TheWolf said:

Congrats on the new job!  :2thumbs:

And for the rest of us landlubbers... I had to look up "RoRo ship" and it stands for "Roll-on/roll-off" which means the wheeled cargo is driven onto the ship, instead of lift-on/lift-off (LoLo).  Learn something every day!

Us in the shipping industry have our lingo. 

BAF

B/L

CAD

DDP

Demurrage (just lovely to deal with)

FIO

FI

FO

Put together my shelving to finish organizing the detail room/supplies. Even though had gloves on got a small wound while assembling (pushed down a little to hard before putting the plastic endcaps on),  definitely could of been worse.  Once the room is totally reorganized will post more.

20180101_165352.jpg

20180101_161523.jpg

20180101_165419.jpg

12 hours ago, falcaineer said:

Looks good, Wyatt. What do you use 50:1 APC for?

I’ve got to relabel that one, not sure what my brain was thinking there! Maybe 50% ? It is 2:1 Old All purpose cleaner, I use it for my ceramic coated wheels to save product as they don’t need much to get squeaky clean! 

On ‎1‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 12:25 PM, Wy_detailing said:

I’ve got to relabel that one, not sure what my brain was thinking there! Maybe 50% ? It is 2:1 Old All purpose cleaner, I use it for my ceramic coated wheels to save product as they don’t need much to get squeaky clean! 

Hey Wyatt,  how di you make the labels for the 32oz bottles ? Are they blanks with clear P-Touch or equivalent ?