Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

Would have washed it today, but they're calling for rain for two days so there wasn't much point. Watching Barrett Jackson right now, wishing I could outbid Hendricks for that first ZR1.  Dang, that thing is amazing.  And the fact that the money raised goes for homes for catastrophically wounded veterans makes me wish I had enough to just make a difference for those guys.  They deserve every penny 1000 times over.  

On 1/20/2018 at 6:09 PM, falcaineer said:

Add me to the list of washers today... Used the red throwback CS and some HGG. Calling for snow tonight and into tomorrow here, so I feel your pain.

Drive in said snow storm and this is the result. Most appears to have just rolled/melted off. Sweet! :banana:

0121182202.thumb.jpg.1330fe4af43ed9f7ad9b135990bd1364.jpg

P.S. Yes, that's curb rash. Special thanks to the previous owner. :angry:

8 hours ago, falcaineer said:

Oh, and got furloughed thanks to the government shutdown. Can't wash the car because it's too cold. Quite the day!

Well, that was a short break! :lol:

And I did wash the daily today. Rain and snow tomorrow, but at least I got some of the crud off.   The jeep looks great John.  Good son!  

11 hours ago, falcaineer said:

Oh, and got furloughed thanks to the government shutdown. Can't wash the car because it's too cold. Quite the day!

Sorry you got furloughed, but at least you are back for a couple of weeks.  I am a CTR so did not get furloughed, but it sure was quiet in the office with only 7 of us there vice the normal 40 or so.  Most everyone else didn't have a lot to do as not a lot of military to work with today, whereas I was super busy because all those separating wanted to make sure they could still get in to sign their DD214's.  Busy day but a good one overall.

6 hours ago, Liralen said:

Sorry you got furloughed, but at least you are back for a couple of weeks.  I am a CTR so did not get furloughed, but it sure was quiet in the office with only 7 of us there vice the normal 40 or so.  Most everyone else didn't have a lot to do as not a lot of military to work with today, whereas I was super busy because all those separating wanted to make sure they could still get in to sign their DD214's.  Busy day but a good one overall.

We were off anyway Monday for our MLK holiday since we had soldiers in for training on 15 Jan. We were told to come to work since our contract has already been funded. Will be playing the game again in about 3 weeks, right at the end of another training rotation.

Nice here today so I cleaned the car, checked the oil and tires, filled the tank up with gas, and then helped the  mrs. move the stove so she could clean behind it and watched the Rolex race for a while.  Heading south to our daughter's on Monday to babysit for the day.  3 hours down and 3 back, so a lousy drive in the winter. But we haven't seen them since Christmas so it will be a good trip.  

I attended Mobile Tech Expo, here in Orlando.  Friday was Education Day, and I attended 6 different classes, ranging from Microfiber 101, to beginning PDR.  One class was on the history of machine polishers, with a 50's era RUPES, several 'wax spreaders', and lots of PC's.  They also had the new RUPES rotary and gear driven polishers, and attended a class on the updated BigFoot system.

Saturday the vendor showcase opened, and I able to try out the RUPES mille gear driven polisher.  It was very smooth for a forced-rotation machine, and did not 'walk' on the body lines as bad as the Flex 3401.

Similar shape to the free-spinning random orbital machines:

IMAG1147.thumb.jpg.905236b1c84eb07f4e362322ead1a65f.jpg

IMAG1148.thumb.jpg.80301cde435ee569c3918cdab5044190.jpg

But this shroud over the gears area is very different!

IMAG1149.thumb.jpg.471e05ebf4c4e04189f12bd304c3051c.jpg

Edited by mc2hill

Well this all happened yesterday but now that I’m finally home again after 3 months, we went and got the wifey a new car. I’ve never been a GM fan but damn she looked too good in the Camaro to pass it up, so here she is. Breyanna names her Hydra. It’s a 2018 2.0L turbo, plenty for her and honestly for me as well. With the paddle shifters this thing will pull you back in the seat.. pretty insane really out of such a small engine.

5603137E-7A20-49B0-89A2-CA734D10D951.jpeg

519F26A2-82F5-45F5-A5F4-9649A415C70B.jpeg

D1C614D4-FD2D-4BB8-B71F-816C682212E5.jpeg

19 minutes ago, Mariner said:

Well this all happened yesterday but now that I’m finally home again after 3 months, we went and got the wifey a new car. I’ve never been a GM fan but damn she looked too good in the Camaro to pass it up, so here she is. Breyanna names her Hydra. It’s a 2018 2.0L turbo, plenty for her and honestly for me as well. With the paddle shifters this thing will pull you back in the seat.. pretty insane really out of such a small engine.

5603137E-7A20-49B0-89A2-CA734D10D951.jpeg

519F26A2-82F5-45F5-A5F4-9649A415C70B.jpeg

D1C614D4-FD2D-4BB8-B71F-816C682212E5.jpeg

A sweet ride congrats 

Had to get the snowblower out and rid the driveway of about 4" of snow. Only 12*, so it was cold.  Have a party to go tomorrow in the woods (all guys). Bonfire, bear meat and buffalo, beer and wine, and other stuff, but out in the woods in the cold again!  It's a bunch of guys who all worked together in the steel mills (where I retired from) and we do this once a year Super Bowl weekend.  Good time.

And my Mrs. managed to win me a nice little goodie for the Vette.  New front bumper mask and mirror covers from NoviStretch like the one in the pic.  That woman couldn't pick a number for the lottery, but she wins me some good stuff from time to time. Won a whole set of Tire Cradles, a Corvette clock, and some other stuff.  Guess I'll keep her a few more years.  But I was the winner........I got her. 45 years this year. :2thumbs:

novistretch.jpeg

11 minutes ago, Rich said:

Had to get the snowblower out and rid the driveway of about 4" of snow. Only 12*, so it was cold.  Have a party to go tomorrow in the woods (all guys). Bonfire, bear meat and buffalo, beer and wine, and other stuff, but out in the woods in the cold again!  It's a bunch of guys who all worked together in the steel mills (where I retired from) and we do this once a year Super Bowl weekend.  Good time.

And my Mrs. managed to win me a nice little goodie for the Vette.  New front bumper mask and mirror covers from NoviStretch like the one in the pic.  That woman couldn't pick a number for the lottery, but she wins me some good stuff from time to time. Won a whole set of Tire Cradles, a Corvette clock, and some other stuff.  Guess I'll keep her a few more years.  But I was the winner........I got her. 45 years this year. :2thumbs:

Congrats on the winning streak, Rich.  All the goodies for the Vette and a great woman for 45 years. 

13 minutes ago, Rich said:

novistretch.jpeg

Congratulations rich you have a Winner of a wife so you automatically win in life love and happiness