Customer Service 866.965.0400

This weekends project: A very abused F350

Team Adam's

Amazing Work Dylan as Always:rockon:

I dont know how you were able to detail when it was 103*. That is one of the reasons i did not detail my truck the entire 2 years i lived in AZ, just too **** hot. Im dreading detailing my truck and its only getting about 85 here.

You need one more pic Dylan.

The look on his face when he sees it.

Great work as always and as we have come to expect. Everytime you do a step by step on one of your projects I pick something new up.

Very nice job Dylan.

Did you do anything to the bed of the truck? Polish it, seal it, wax it? I've always wondered if someone would spend the time and polish a bed.

I see that you used the new spray sealant on the windows. Can or would go over it with glass sealant?

Very nice job Dylan.

Did you do anything to the bed of the truck? Polish it, seal it, wax it? I've always wondered if someone would spend the time and polish a bed.

I see that you used the new spray sealant on the windows. Can or would go over it with glass sealant?

Didn't bother. Theres not bedliner and the paint was scraped away in a number of places. Other than foaming it with car wash and hosing it out to get rid of all the dirt, leaves, etc back there I didn't bother touching it.

If it were lined then I'd probably take a stiff brush and APC back there, scrub and then dress it with SVRT, but being that it was already beaten to hell it would've just been a wasted effort

Hey Dylan, she's gorgeous bro!!! Unbelievable work!!

I have some HARD water etched in the glass of my 300. The previous owner took pretty good care of the car, but in the Florida sun, it still got hit. I've corrected the paint, but can't remove the water spots on the glass?? How can I get them off?? I even tried using Lime Away and it didn't work.

Try what I did in the writeup... orange pad + shr on the Flex or PC... beyond that there is always the chance glass is too far gone to fix and needs to be replaced.

This was some of the worst I've ever seen, and there were a few places I couldn't fix, especially right at the base of the windshield.

If they won't polish off then its a learn to live with it or replace it scenario.

Dylan that thing looks amazing. Is that really the same truck, or the magic of photoshop? Either way the cousin should be elated. Now you have to give him an education on how to maintain it. I know where he can get some awesome products that will help him keep it that way!!! One question, how many passes of SVRT did you end up using on the cowl? That was an amazing transformation. Awesome job!!!

Total of 3 applications were used to get it fully evened out.

1 heavy application without wiping off excess. Another heavy application, followed up with a dry towel wipe down, and 1 last light application followed by a dry towel.

After the first 2 applications you could see the dry spots just soaking up product, especially in the heat.

I am sure it was soaking it up. That was just such an amazing change on the cowl. Not that it all isn't amazing. I wish the temp would drop here. I need to clean the interior of my car so bad, but don't want to clean and condition the leather in 100 degree temps with 90% humidity. I have no shade, and no real desire to be working outside in that kind of temperatures.

Lol... He was extatic. Unfortunately duty calls (police officer) so he couldnt stick around for BBQ and beers.

Well, fudge! :)

For an overhaul like that...it's almost worthy to put the reaction on video! :D

Guest Jay.B

Awesome job!! :2thumbs: Those chrome bumpers look new again. This makes me want to go home and pull out the PC.

Haveing previously owned a F-250, I know that even washing a beast like that is time consuming, let alone a full correction and interior detail. I'd still be working on it if it were me.