Customer Service 866.965.0400

Need a new hose

pharden

Question

25 answers to this question

Buy two different hoses. One really good one for summer and a cheap one for winter. The reason you want the cheap one for winter is because at low temperatures, the quality hose becomes hard to handle and you don't want it accidentally banging up against your car. The cheap hose on the other hand will also become hard but it will be a lot easier to handle. That's one time those flimsy hoses are good to have.

I've seen quite a few of these with a 'Made in the USA' logo on the packaging, so they do exist. I'm not sure if they are all made here though.

I think they are the same company that had a plastic cover, with the Made in USA stamp on it, but the actual sprayer was made in China :o

i got a Gilmour Flexogen hose from home depot. its got a lifetime warranty and they guarantee it will never kink! not sure where it was made though?!?

I've seen quite a few of these with a 'Made in the USA' logo on the packaging, so they do exist. I'm not sure if they are all made here though.

:willy:I have hot and cold water so opted for the red Goodyear hose. Only complaint is they weigh a ton. Not so easy to swing around. I think it will last forever and they do not kink!

I had a red Goodyear hose for over well over what I think was 10 years and it was outside and in the sun and cold for all those years. I left it with the last house I sold a couple years ago but it was still fine. Great hose, it did cost a little more but over the life of the hose it was the better value. :patriot:

Still have a Gilmour Platinum Flexogen hose and it has been fine... but the Goodyear was a better quality hose and the Goodyear will be my first choice next time I am purchasing.

My father owns two sears "or goodyear" hoses. Both have lasted over 5 years and are still going. I would recommend checking them out.

I have 3 of those and really like them.

Archived