Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detail Cart Accessories

It would be great if we could get some detail cart accessories or add on's!

Some things that I have thought of so far that would help me out would be:

-Hooks: I currently use trimmed hangers to hold my wheel brushes and foam gun but would be nice to get something a little sturdier. Maybe one that holds the polisher too??

-Racks: 36oz friendly rack?? I think this might already be in the works.

-Racks for gallons: I like to keep the gallon of car shampoo on my cart vs the 16oz bottle. Since the gallon + pump will not fit in the bottom shelves it would be cool to see a clip on holder for the gallon size.

Anybody else make done any custom work to their detail cart?

I'd like to see a holder for the 36oz bottles as well, just like the one for the smaller bottles.

And the same thing for the rolling stool tray. It would keep the bottles from sliding all over the stool when you're rolling around.

If we have a Keg Stand on one end how about a shelf on the other end for a small grill?

Two Adam's carts. One triple decker for the equipment, beer, and grill. The other with the seat so we can sit down while we eat with one hand and spray the In & Out with the other hand to shine the tires.

Dogs, Bratwurst and beer would be great while we are using Adam's products.

I have not actually ordered anything yet so it is hard to decide what is needed when I am still over whelmed with what "is" there.

Therefore, Beer and Bratwurst sounds like it will work.

Welcome Ted!

Head over here and introduce yourself - New Member Check-In - Adam's Polishes Forums

And try to make it down to the Turkey Rod Run. It starts Thursday and runs thru Sunday. Adam's will be there and all the products are there to try out.

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/upcoming-events/13920-3.htm#post256923

I was already thinking about getting a detail cart and thought a dust cover to put over the cart might keep the brushes, PC and pads dust/grit free between uses. (sort of like folks used to cover their adding machines and typewriters at night):glasses:

Archived