Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Headquarters Has Moved!

This is awesome! Congratulations to the entire Adam's Polishes team! I will have to go out to tour this facility and see if my better half would be interested as well :D

Consider this a done deal. Road trip!!!!!!!!

Now the next step is to open a Florida warehouse/showroom...365 days of detailing. :D Right?? I know a guy willing to run it for you.

:iagree:

Or maybe a small collection of guys?

or before Jae says it

A collection of small guys...

In this bad economy the fact that Adam's is growing so fast speaks volumes about how his business practices!!! Congrats to the Adam's team and

Family!!!!!!!!!!!! You guys/gals rock!!

This is awesome news. It sure is amazing to see what can happen when an enterprising individual puts capital at risk to solve a problem in the marketplace. Especially in these tough times. Find a hole in the market and fill it!

Congrats to the entire Adam's crew.

I am so happy for the company and it has been my pleasure to have been able to help Adam with the move. This has been a lot of work but a lot of fun watching the new place go from an empty shell and start to look like a functioning warehouse. It is a bit weird to see the old place bursting at the seams to looking more open and relatively empty. you can actually move pallets around again lol.

Those racks are heavy. ugh.

Tomorrow's clinic will be a little bitter sweet.

Or maybe a small collection of guys?

or before Jae says it

A collection of small guys...

Exactly...I was actually looking at the warehouses down Innovation Way...off International Corporate Park Blvd. LOTS of room there. Probably SUPER cheap too. Hey...we can dream, right?