Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Great White Microfiber Drying Towel

KBsToy

Question

I bought 2 of these at Grabicks Clinic watching Lynn & AJ (mostly lynn) and they are GREAT !!!! I have other micro-fiber towels but these are alot better, They soak up the water and not moving it around.

15 answers to this question

Got to use these for the first time last weekend. Best drying towel I've ever used, but I used to just use cotton towels. With a mist of detailing spray as a drying agent, car dried beautifully! The car didn't have any wax on it so the pooling method only worked allright. With the wax on it, next time the pooling should work awesome and the car should be a breeze to dry!

Aw come on. Buy a ShamWow! :lol::lol:

Seriously, the Adam's towel is really the best. Take it from this old guy. I've tried them all in my lifetime and found nothing better. :2thumbs:

Guess I stayed away from them up till now because they didn't look very soft. I keep hearing though, how soft they are so I'm ready to try them.

Believe the hype! I was hesitant to spend $25 for "a towel" myself, but I was so impressed with my other Adams products that I gave it a shot. Plain and simple, it's the most effective drying tool I've ever used. One Great White is enough to dry my Sierra (granted, I go over it with a blower first), and I sleep well knowing it's safe on my finish.

Believe the hype! I was hesitant to spend $25 for "a towel" myself, but I was so impressed with my other Adams products that I gave it a shot. Plain and simple, it's the most effective drying tool I've ever used.

:iagree:

I was hesitant about a $25 drying towel for the car, but after getting one, then another... then another two... :willy: Don't like having to wash towels every weekend and four is good for our two cars but since I am detailing other cars at times having only four requires washing towels more often than I'd like.

:cheers: