Customer Service 866.965.0400

What should my first Adams product I buy be?

DSG Mustang GT

Question

21 answers to this question

My first purchase was the great white drying towel....that is one thirsty piece of fabric!

I second the basics....shampoo, wash pad, towel, etc...

None the less, you really can't go wrong with any product from this company.

Good luck with your future addiction :jester:

This all depends on your budget.

Generally buy a kit, they are great way of getting items for specific purposes. If you can afford it, the ultimate kits are a great way to go! :D

When I started with Adam's I thought my car looked good, but wasn't happy with the wheels, so I got the tire and wheel kit (or whatever it is called). Then later when my Bride bought me a large kit and I had everything to work with... I finally realized how much better the car could look! :bow:

That depends on your current needs and your budget, but not knowing those, I would recommend starting with:

Adam's Car Wash Trio

Adam's Super VRT Tire & Trim Kit

Adam's Detail Spray Collection

This will give you products to wash & dry, clean & dress, and DS with a couple of single-soft MF towels.

That depends on your current needs and your budget, but not knowing those, I would recommend starting with:

Adam's Car Wash Trio

Adam's Super VRT Tire & Trim Kit

Adam's Detail Spray Collection

This will give you products to wash & dry, clean & dress, and DS with a couple of single-soft MF towels.

I think everything you posted is what I'll get.

I started with the pc kit without the severe swirl remover stuff... I quickly realized that i needed that... But my second order was the focus pads and back plate, and brilliant glaze..

My most recent order was severe swirl remover, shampoo, wash pads, gallon refills on detail spray and all purpose cleaner... Etc...

Buy one if the Flex kits with everything. You're gona end up buying it all anyway might as well get it in one shot and save on the shipping.

The Premium Kit.

You'll end up with it all eventually, save the hundreds of dollars and do like I did.

BOOM goes the dynamite!! These guys are DEAD ON correct lol. :help: :help: