Customer Service 866.965.0400

If you could design any Adam's product...

Liquid americana wax so we can apply with machine.....

Some people have used a butter knife to scrape some Americana and spread it on the red or black machine pad, but you end up wasting a LOT of product that way and Americana isn't something you'd want to waste.

Adams Air Fresheners  and Adams Windshield Washer Fluid 

and also agree with a different sprayer for the 4oz bottles. In my trunk i keep 4 oz of all my products and when using something like Glass Cleaner to do a whole windshield can get annoying with the thumb sprayers.

I try never to use the 4oz bottles, frankly because my fingers hate those little pumps.  I had a pretty killer dream that we had mini sprayers for them the other night, and that I was a Giant walking around using that bottle.  :lol:

I have in the past used the PC and 4" Black pad to apply APW, inside the pot.  IMHO, Paste should always be applied by hand, because it's therapy.  :D

Keep your cars clean enough and you won't need an odor masking agent to hide your funk!  :lolsmack:

I myself use Adam's Interior Detailer definitely way too much, so my SS (when it wasn't broken), was always smelling clean and linen-y!

• 2 weeks later...

I noticed after using my TID, the smell didnt hang around at all... It was very weak scented I would say. I expected to get in it within an hour and it still smell clean but sadly it did not :(

2nd or 3rd or 4th the Windshield washer fluid by adams.... Im not sure whats in my truck since the dealer fills it up but im sure it takes the window sealant off my glass a lot sooner than an adams based fluid. Would definitely buy it in 5 gallon form.

I would love to see some glass cleaner that doesn't leave streaks or smears the invisi glass is still the best I've used to date

Secondly a serious of cone shaped orange and white foam buffers for drills to polish up clear Coated wheels. I tried the 4in ones nd they just don't get into tight spaces like the mothers cone

Edited by meeper

I would love to see some glass cleaner that doesn't leave streaks or smears the invisi glass is still the best I've used to date

Secondly a serious of come shaped orange and white foam buffers for drills to polish up clear Coated wheels. I tried the 4in ones nd they just don't get into tight spaces like the mothers cone

have you used the adams glass cleaner? best I have EVER used... clean streak free even. With the glass cleaner, less is sometimes more. or having the glass cleaning towel.

Secondly a serious of come shaped orange and white foam buffers for drills to polish up clear Coated wheels. I tried the 4in ones nd they just don't get into tight spaces like the mothers cone

Adam's Glass Cleaner is some great stuff...are you saying it streaks on you?

Please...Adam's...don't make come shaped anything :)

ive used the glass cleaner and the towels, issues i find is if you use too little of the spray then the towel will catch the glass and your hand will slide right off the towel, they are too "grippy", i've even gone back over the streaks and tried to buff them out but its hard to get them all

ive used the glass cleaner and the towels, issues i find is if you use too little of the spray then the towel will catch the glass and your hand will slide right off the towel, they are too "grippy", i've even gone back over the streaks and tried to buff them out but its hard to get them all

Then your technique is flawed.  Have some residue left over after a cleaning?  Use a waterless wash towel and go over the glass again without the use of any additional product.  Streak free glass every time.

As for designing a product, not sure if it was already mentioned or not but how about a little rubber hose attachment that when you're pool rinsing, the metal shut off valve is not the first thing to touch the paint and instead, you have a more paint friendly rubber compound.

I've had this happen but only with brand new glass towels. Once I washed mine they worked as expected.

I used Invisible Glass too before I discovered Adam's. Great product, I actually kinda prefer the foaming aerosol delivery method over just spraying, but I get the same end result using Adam's.

THIS:

1) Adam's E-Z up tents. I'd love to work outside with a nice breeze and not worry about the sun causing water spots etc on my paint. I love working on my car, however, I am one of the rare cats that would prefer to work on the car outside as opposed to the garage. In my case, my garage is about 20 degrees hotter than the outside temp. In the summer, this can be unbearable during hot days. Talk about dusting.....

Due to two kids & 20 years of marriage and too many hobbies, I don't have room to detail in the garage, so a tent would be awesome. Of course, I guess I could just drive down to Target....

Foam Gun

Washer Fluid

WASHER FLUID!!!!

Edited by Hot_Wheel

If only I could say something was right around the corner addressing this very need...if only I designed a bag for Roadsters at Shows...

:D

I'm assuming your talking the travel bag that recently just came out, how about offering the travel bag with product and a microfiber two or two as a package deal for about $100-150 bucks depending on what is in it? I'd buy one ;)

I'm assuming your talking the travel bag that recently just came out, how about offering the travel bag with product and a microfiber two or two as a package deal for about $100-150 bucks depending on what is in it? I'd buy one ;)

Give Matt a call and see what he can work out for you.  We are always more than happy to create a custom kit just for you!

Matt loves it!