Customer Service 866.965.0400

What Did You Wash, Shine, and or Polish Today

Holder

Im sorry but that made me laugh. 

As for me, I broke out the brand new to me tire shine from Adams. Id get photos but I kinda did it in the dark, Actually wont get to see it until after I drive to work....

Don't worry...I had to laugh too.

Washed & hit the GMC W/ Adams Car Shampoo & H20G&G today, Mazda 6 will get the same tomorrow! Hoping the LPS I put on a month ago on both plus the H20 will help them survive the Ohio winter also maybe I'll get lucky and have a warm day in January to H20 'em again.

post-13278-0-97587500-1447548784_thumb.jpg

I took "Vanessa" out for a run to Shiner, Texas with the wife today. Beautiful day with my beautiful wife and a fast car. When we got home, I had to give her (Vanessa, not the wife) a quick bath in some Adams. About an hour later, I'm thinking a little Brilliant Glaze in the garage would be a good idea. Next thing you know, we have a nice new coat of Patriot and Vanessa looks dripping wet.

What a good day.

post-9646-0-53778400-1447552783_thumb.jpeg

Went full on 'heisenberg' yesterday!  I had a customer that had some mold in his Corvette from parking in a damp garage.  I sprayed the interior with distilled white vinegar, and then treated the seats and carpet with borax.  Cleaned with Leather & Interior Cleaner (full strength and diluted 1:1) and applied  LC to the seats, dash, and doors.  I did the other hard surfaces with TID.

I washed it with Rinseless + 2 oz. of APC to remove the mold from the paint.  The paint still looks good 2 years after polishing, so I applied BG, then topped that with Americana. 

IMAG0122_zpstawtvujf.jpg

Went full on 'heisenberg' yesterday!  I had a customer that had some mold in his Corvette from parking in a damp garage.  I sprayed the interior with distilled white vinegar, and then treated the seats and carpet with borax.  Cleaned with Leather & Interior Cleaner (full strength and diluted 1:1) and applied  LC to the seats, dash, and doors.  I did the other hard surfaces with TID.

I washed it with Rinseless + 2 oz. of APC to remove the mold from the paint.  The paint still looks good 2 years after polishing, so I applied BG, then topped that with Americana. 

That's what I looked like yesterday.  Wore that same respirator as I burned through a can of Quick Sealant.

After sitting in my garage over the summer, I pulled to cover off, wiped the exterior off with Waterless Wash, applied some Brilliant Glaze, and drove my Chevelle to a local cruise.  Got tons of compliments on the paint, and it's 29 years old!

Pavilions%2010%2031%202015-48-XL.jpg

Is that the factory color? Looks like RPO 17 Shadow Grey that they started in 1970. Don't remember that color in 1969.

• 2 weeks later...

So dida strip wash, clayed, was all set to do a Paint Finish Polish on her but after looking there were really no noticeable scratches so happy me!, applied SVRT, Liquid Paint Sealer, and Tire Shine. Tomorrows (now todays) plan was to Paint seal the rims, polish the chrome, steel wool the windshield, hopefully seal the windshield after, and then hit the dash with another round of interior detailer. However, the weather decided to have other ideas for me. 

post-13016-0-35804200-1448718829_thumb.jpg

post-13016-0-61381100-1448718945_thumb.jpg

(yesterday) I did a strip wash, and applied LPS on my son's GF's car.  They were down from school for Thanksgiving, and I got the car for the morning.  

Cleaned up all the leaves and gunk in the trunk surround an lip, and in the greasy mess in the fuel filler door.  Also cleaned the engine compartment with Rinseless wash (at wash strength) in a pump-up sprayer and cheap MF towel, then spiffed it up with VRT milk.  Then did the wheels and tires.  Finally got around to washing it, and applied LPS with the new 6" pad with the PC.  This was my first time using this pad, and I believe it is smoother than the larger pads.

I did the interior while that cured, then she and her mom came over for turkey day 2!  

Sent them on their way back to day with a shiney car!

Polished up the chrome valve covers on the Firebird. I'm finally showing some pitting on my chrome rims!! Oh yea, I can't get new rims because there is nothing wrong with the ones I have! Guess you said that. So the pitting is a good thing!!

Polished up the chrome valve covers on the Firebird. I'm finally showing some pitting on my chrome rims!! Oh yea, I can't get new rims because there is nothing wrong with the ones I have! Guess you said that. So the pitting is a good thing!!

You must be married.  Don't let her see this post....lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I woke up my normal time, did some errands in town and was home by 9 then started working outside (oil change, installing new tires, hauling rocks, busting concrete, washing a vehicle).  Part of the outside work was washing my fathers daily driver.  The rims were so dirty I did not get a color change on them (due to time and schedule) think it had been six weeks since the last bath for that vehicle.

Thanks to El Nino and the mid-70s temperatures we've enjoyed here in Columbus, Ohio this weekend I was able to give my wife's new wheels a good bath, followed by Brilliant Glaze, and then a coat of Buttery Wax.  It's disappointing that a brand new car seemed to have no paint protection/no water beading, etc.

Naturally I was very happy with the performance of the Adam's products, but it kills me that I've got two large orders of new Adam's products which will, with my luck, arrive tomorrow when our temperatures are supposed to plummet and the typical December is scheduled to return.  I'm excited about my new products as I ordered a little bit of everything so I'll be ready when the weather turns warm enough to indulge my passion.

I'll attach a few pics but there is absolutely no sunshine today so my cellphone camera doesn't capture the true shine.

post-13698-0-64017900-1450036494_thumb.png

post-13698-0-10121300-1450036524_thumb.jpg

I washed my neighbors F150 Platinum 4x4 crew cab. with black metallic paint.

He has been away on a job in Ohio and New York for 2 years, and the truck is finally back home.  He washed it last week, but wanted some protection.  I suggested G&G and he was intrigued.  

This morning I asked him if I could get the truck for 45 minutes to do a Rinseless wash and apply G&G, and he moved it to my driveway.  

He showed me some scuff marks on the rear fender, just below the bed rail cap.  I tried claying the area, but no luck.  Got out the PC with a 4" Orange foam pad and PCP, and cleaned it right up.  We looked over the truck for more scuffs, and found some on the rear roof pillar.  I took those out too, and he was amazed at how shiny the paint was now!  

With the 'prep' work done, I started with the Rinseless wash, cleaning the surface, then spraying H2O G&G on the damp panel.  I spread the G&G with a damp towel, and dried it with a WW towel.  Continued to do the whole truck in this manner.  Man, this was a BIG truck! It took me at least 35 minutes just to wash and seal it.  

Started to clean the wheels with the left over Rinseless wash, but had to get out the DWC for one of the front wheels.  It had some stains on it that I was not able to get out after 2 applications.  Then opened the doors to get the ;power running boards out, and cleaned them, then wiped the tires.  

2 hours later finally all done!  He is planning to trade in the truck soon since it has been thru several northern winters, or I would be planning to correct and seal the whole thing.   

Oh, and he was very happy with the shine that G&G added!