Customer Service 866.965.0400

Please Read: WELCOME TO THE NEW ADAM'S FORUMS!

Guest admin

I can't click on anything that deals with my account in the black bar at the top. When I first got on I couldn't click sign in, I actually logged on by getting a message I wasn't able to access something and it gave me a link to click on to log in. Now I can't click on my username that shows up in the black bar...

This is on my iPhone under the full site, btw.

Had to log on the same exact way. I guess the links aren't working..

Will take some getting used to. Lovedddd using Tapatalk.

I'm having problems changing my photo as well.  When I choose a JPG file (200x200) on my desktop to upload the filename goes in the browse box but then it doesn't do anything.  How do I get it actually upload the image?

Okay, looks good. At first when I saw the colors I thought I clicked the store site, not the forum. I guess the common color theme was the plan though.

Miss being able to see "my posts", unless it's there and I just don't see it yet.

I like the mouse over th enames and the screen that pops up. Not sure what to do with it, but it looked cool.

Looks good all around, and seems to work so far.

Bruce

This is my first thread post/reply via my phone. It works great. The very first thing I tried to do earlier was respond to a PM that had numerous responses prior and it was extremely hard to get the cursor to be at the very bottom of the prior responses so I can write something.

Again that was from my phone, not my computer.

Overall it's a huge change and I'm feeling it! Great job guys. I have no doubt there will be minor improvements along the way.

BTW I got way too much work done today while the forum was down!

I'm noticing that when you quote someone's post it does not include their name in your reply (even though it does show it in post-edit mode), which makes it a bit difficult to follow exchanges within a topic.

Also there is no option for me to add photos to my gallery. Other members have, so I'm guessing this is also a feature that isn't enabled for the Founding Member group. There should be an admin option to simply copy the permissions for the Members group into the Founding Members group, which should remedy those issues.

Dylan, I've been installing, customizing, and administrating Invision Powerboard forums for almost 10 years (since version 1.3) so if you guys need an extra hand getting things sorted I am willing to help.

Edited by GerryC

I've only seen the mobile version from my iPhone on safari and this layout is awesome. Wish tapatalk would work since i use it with other forums.

Edit: just saw the new normal layout. It's ok, will get used to it. I noticed that it won't let me go back to mobile version after choosing desktop version.

I had the same issue as a few others as well with the black bar at the top using Chrome on the MacBook.  I had to go to members and it told me I wasn't allowed to see anything, but there was a link to login.  Once logged in though, nothing in the black bar works either.  

In general I think it's pretty slick. Different for sure, but it seems loaded with neat new features and I imagine it will seem familiar to all soon enough.  I do have two quick questions/issues: 

I too am unable to click the login button on my iPad. 

I'm also wondering if the collection of emoticon/funny images is going to come back? 

I used the New Posts and Today's Posts almost exclusivly.  Is that functionality available somewhere that I'm missing?

I'm looking for them too, I LOVED the new post tab!!!!  We need that back!!!!!!

I'm looking for them too, I LOVED the new post tab!!!!  We need that back!!!!!!

Hit the tab VIEW NEW CONTENT!!  upper right hand corner right under your screen name!!

Guest admin

Punch list of tweaks is started guys and we're working on them. 

Bare with us, there were bound to be some bugs to work out, but it'll all be remedied soon.