Customer Service 866.965.0400

Give in to the dark side.....

Team Adam's

growing up I hated the "dark themes" on websites and phones.  Ever since I got an Android phone, I haven't looked back.  I now find the dark themes so much easier on the eyes.  Partly why i liked the tapatalk app was because i prefered browsing forums in the "dark theme".

Well done! Can't wait.

Looking forward to the dark theme. The light themes always look so 'cookie-cutter' or templated, but the dark ones (even when they are cookie-cutter) just look a little more refined. Good work guys!

totally agree

Pretty sure you'll be able to choose dark or light.  No need to bail....

Agreed. The skin will be an optional selection you can default to, light or dark.

Looking forward to the dark theme. The light themes always look so 'cookie-cutter' or templated, but the dark ones (even when they are cookie-cutter) just look a little more refined. Good work guys!

Thats racist :D

We started with the light coloring as the general idea is to match the aesthetic of adamspolishes.com 

The dark is coming as a result of suggestions for people who like to browse in the dark, in a cave, on the moon, or are vampires who are adversely affected by the radiant light cast off their ipads.