Customer Service 866.965.0400

Sold 2 of My Favorite Vehicles for a Wagon

Holder

So I gave I up 2000 Firehawk Trans Am (sold in less then 24hrs) and my 2007 Trailblazer SS ( sold in less than a week but still awaiting transport). Once these were 100% sold I went on the hunt for my next dream car. I decided to go all out and stretch my wallet for this one after giving up 2 of my favorites.

It's a 2014 Cadillac Black Raven CTS V Sport Wagon. M6 with Recaro Seats, optional black grill and panoramic sun roof. After a long search for the perfect V with the right options we found this one in Maryland. i signed all the papers and we're waiting for transport.

I can't wait to get it home and give here the full treatment. Here are some dealer photo's.

post-8351-0-42985900-1398798560_thumb.jpgpost-8351-0-33243800-1398798571_thumb.jpg

I bet you still miss the Firehawk though.  :)  That is such a fun car.

Great choice as a replacement though.   :2thumbs:

Thanks, the Firehawk was very special and hard to give up. I took pictures of that exact car in 2001 at Daytona while it was in the Pontiac booth. 11 years later I ended up buying that exact car, after doing a little research and help from SLP.

Thanks, the Firehawk was very special and hard to give up. I took pictures of that exact car in 2001 at Daytona while it was in the Pontiac booth. 11 years later I ended up buying that exact car, after doing a little research and help from SLP.

That is dedication my friend.  Well done.  I am glad to see that even in spite of that, you are still going to enjoy the power of that wagon :)

NICE!  I have just a CTS coupe and love it.  Got it because it was all wheel drive. Rear wheel only won't cut it in my neck of the woods. But I sure would have opted for a V if I had a choice. Very nice ride. Congrats!

Thanks.

Have her go drive one, that might change her mind.

We were down at the dealer and everything, both drove it. She's not quite as addicted to horsepower as her husband. I think she likes her TBSS being paid off too.

Anyhow, congrats on yours.

Bruce

Very nice! Now your kids will never be late to anything! :burnout:

I can only imagine how hard it is to find a CTS-V wagon with the M6. You can probably count on your fingers how many they made.