Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detail Clinic 4-25-09 in New Alexandria, PA/PICS!

radstoy

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK guys I saw the weather forecast for Cleveland on Friday and Saturday and it is supposed to be sunny and mid 70's! I am considering driving the 32 to get it out, but I wondered about the torn up road comment earlier in the thread. Can some of the local guys give us an update on the road conditions? I hope to see lots of nice toys with that kind of weather. I am stoked for the Friday night get together and of course the Saturday clinic.

OK guys I saw the weather forecast for Cleveland on Friday and Saturday and it is supposed to be sunny and mid 70's! I am considering driving the 32 to get it out, but I wondered about the torn up road comment earlier in the thread. Can some of the local guys give us an update on the road conditions? I hope to see lots of nice toys with that kind of weather. I am stoked for the Friday night get together and of course the Saturday clinic.

McDuff the road conditions should be no problem unless just recently. I was over that part of US22 some three weeks ago and while limited to two lanes there was no problem. I wouldn't burn tire however.:burnout:

You guys can get there early, and start drinking vino. This way, by the time I get there, you'll be tuned up for some good times!:banana:

Very good. Then we will plan on being there around 6 or shortly after. I'm assuming someone made reservations?

Well I think we need something to go on. I have no idea who is in charge of the dinner or if anyone made any kind of reservations, so I would think somebody would need a head count.

Me and the mrs, so we're 2.

Any baby updates??

YES! My little man was born on 4/14/09, at 11:15pm. Both mom and baby are doing fine (thank god!).

also, I WILL be attending on saturday, along with my uncle Tom (non Adam's user), neighbor Jeff (Adam's user), and friend Bill (Adam's user).

Here is a pic of my little man (Aiden Daniel Holt) on his first car ride ever, home from the hospital.

IMG_1437Large.jpg

Well I think we need something to go on. I have no idea who is in charge of the dinner or if anyone made any kind of reservations, so I would think somebody would need a head count.

Me and the mrs, so we're 2.

My wife & son ( ATOTH1) and I (3)

YES! My little man was born on 4/14/09, at 11:15pm. Both mom and baby are doing fine (thank god!).

also, I WILL be attending on saturday, along with my uncle Tom (non Adam's user), neighbor Jeff (Adam's user), and friend Bill (Adam's user).

Here is a pic of my little man (Aiden Daniel Holt) on his first car ride ever, home from the hospital.

IMG_1437Large.jpg

Congrats !

IMG_1437Large.jpg

Congratulations!! He's a real cutie! :cheers: to you all!

Congrats Josh to you and the Mrs. I can honestly say that I look forward to seeing a grandkid some day that I can spoil.

Who is most local that could make the reservation? I plan to be at the Hampton around 6PM and hopefully someone else will be there so we can find the place that we are supposed to eat at.

Since Adam was the one who proposed this, I don't think anyone should take it upon themselves and make reservations. I'm sure Adam will have it lined up, or he will notify someone to do it.

OK everyone as promised I went back thru this thread and here are the people that I have found that are going to be at the clinic and even the ones that are questionable:

ADAM the MAN!

Host GPC1 - Ray

ALF01 - Al

RICH and the Mrs.

NITELORD - Mark

CHRIS05GTO - Chris and Debi Toth

MARYLANDVETTE -Rich and Mrs.

RADSTORY - Rad

LINDENBOB - Bob

MCDUFF - Tom McDuffee

HOLTY - Josh maybe due to Baby?????

MUSTANGBROTHER - Mark?

BOBFRED44 - Bob?

PONTIACGT201 - Darren?

Please add your name to the list if you plan to attend. As previously mentioned in the thread we won't stick Adam with the dinner bill since so many people plan to attend. Looking forward to seeing everyone in a little over two weeks now. The sun is out and giving me spring fever!

I will be at the clinic but not at the dinner the night before. I will have about a 4 hour drive and getting away from work right now is tough so I plan to drive 3/4 of the way Friday night and show up for the clinic on Saturday morning. Thanks.

Was just on the restaurant's web site looking at the menu....there's an entree called:

CHICKEN A LA ADAM

Described as:

Pan seared breasts with shrimp, artichokes, bacon, capers & roasted red peppers in a lemon butter sauce, side of penne

Sounds incredible!!

:2thumbs:

Was just on the restaurant's web site looking at the menu....there's an entree called:

CHICKEN A LA ADAM

Described as:

Pan seared breasts with shrimp, artichokes, bacon, capers & roasted red peppers in a lemon butter sauce, side of penne

Sounds incredible!!

:2thumbs:

Sounds Expensive also

Just got this from Jason:

Just got off the phone with Adam and Steve from Carlisle - great day so far!

They are 99% sold out of their entire inventory and are kicking butt and making tons of friends. Adam did want me to comment on tonight's scheduled dinner - he does not plan on making it till about 8:00pm.

So - if you were planning on attending the dinner - 8o'clock is the time to shoot for.

Thanks all!

I'm planning on being there at 7 now.

<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Edited by Rich