Customer Service 866.965.0400

There is Another Machine Polisher at Adam's!

Adam

Friends, you have made it clear, and there is no confusion on your feedback.  You want another option for polishing, and we are responding to your request.

We looked at the options, and considered the following:  

1. Effectiveness/ correcting ability
  2. Country of origin
  3. Ease of use
  4. Durability/ fail rate

In addition to the unit made in the USA, the Cyclo, the choice was simple. 

When it came to fail rate, durability, and effectiveness, the Flex XC 3401 D/A Polisher was the unit to choose.  The company has Chinese investors, which scared me silly, but the parts and manufacturing are 100% German, and the Germans do a first class job at making an exceptional tool. 

The second option would have been the Rupes, however, the fail rate on the unit is much higher than the others.  From what we understand, some or much of the parts come from, 'The Orient."

I'd love to have a polisher in the sub-$200 level, however without going to China, that's unrealistic.  Stay tuned, maybe one day, that option will be available!

Welcome back Flex, and we never stopped selling the pads.  Hint:  on any clear coat finishes, two pads will do the trick:  Orange Microfiber, and White Foam.....Paint Correcting, Paint Finishing Polishes.

Thanks and your feedback, as always, is anticipated.

Note:  The first 25 Flex Polishers we sell will include a $50 Flex Carry Bag, FREE!

Glad to see it's back as another great option for polishing! I prefer the balance and smoothness of the Cyclo now, but I still use my Flex fairly often too. I like using the Flex on large areas like the hood and roof, and the Cyclo on fenders, quarter panels, bumpers, and doors. Alternating between both polishers on a vehicle allows for me to have some cool-down time on each one too.

I just taught my wife how to use our PC 7424 this past week on my sisters 2005 Scion. She really enjoyed it and we started to think about getting another polisher so we could both polish a car at once. I just do not know which one to get, the cyclo or the Flex? I've tried the cyclo this past Spring at Grabiak's Detail Clinic and was impressed with it but I have also heard good things about the Flex. Any input would be helpful.

I just taught my wife how to use our PC 7424 this past week on my sisters 2005 Scion. She really enjoyed it and we started to think about getting another polisher so we could both polish a car at once. I just do not know which one to get, the cyclo or the Flex? I've tried the cyclo this past Spring at Grabiak's Detail Clinic and was impressed with it but I have also heard good things about the Flex. Any input would be helpful.

The Flex is very versatile and powerful.  There is not another D/A Polisher on the market like it.  You can buy different backing plates to support different size pads as well.  It is not as smooth as the Cyclo though.  The Flex is a man's polisher thats for sure. 

Interesting to hear about the higher fail rate on the rupes. I thought you had previously said the fail rate on the flex was much too high, which was one reason Adams stopped carrying it. I was thinking about picking up a rupes duetto during Black Friday sales, maybe I'll have to look into that a bit more.

This is great to here Adam, the UK I know love the flex polishers, now it's just getting them into the larger pads but I don't see that being much of a problem. This is one of the main reasons out of allllllll of today's Detailing company's producing product I selected Adam's Polishes to resell (not to mention using them for the past 6 years). Listening to what your customers want and need aswell as reacting at such speed is simply Awesome. Night and day difference. Keep up the good work guys very proud to be part of the team.

Jeff

Edited by Prestige Car Care Shop UK

Interesting to hear about the higher fail rate on the rupes. I thought you had previously said the fail rate on the flex was much too high, which was one reason Adams stopped carrying it. I was thinking about picking up a rupes duetto during Black Friday sales, maybe I'll have to look into that a bit more.

Adam no longer has a lifetime warranty on the Flex, so my guess is failure rate doesn't matter too much now.  However, my guess is the rate was too high to warranty forever, but low enough to offer the product again.  Adam wouldn't sell us a crap product.

Adam no longer has a lifetime warranty on the Flex, so my guess is failure rate doesn't matter too much now. However, my guess is the rate was too high to warranty forever, but low enough to offer the product again. Adam wouldn't sell us a crap product.

Bingo! Adam only sells the best of the best!

I'm sure there are more Flex failures on a continuous day to day professional basis than there would ever be in a consumer/prosumer setting.

Rupes I'm sure has a similar product quality cycle. However since Adams caters to mostly the consumer with a smaller minority in the pro field I think they can accurately sell and support the Flex within their warranty policy and still provide a highly reliable, well engineered product.