Customer Service 866.965.0400

Snow every other day!

PT3

Question

This time of year the coin opt car wash is your best friend.......

But who wants to wash their car in these temps. It turns a nice joyful thing into a real chore. And then what's the point of spending the 1.5 hours (prep, trip to wash, rinse, wash, dry, drive home). When tomorrow it's just going to snow again.

But who wants to wash their car in these temps. It turns a nice joyful thing into a real chore. And then what's the point of spending the 1.5 hours (prep, trip to wash, rinse, wash, dry, drive home). When tomorrow it's just going to snow again.

Me.....you have to really want and enjoy a clean car. I have been doing the winter car wash for 35+ years.

Tonight is the Powerball.  Good luck to us all.  If I won enough to move, I'd be happy with that.  I've had it with winter and cold and snow and rain on the snow, and ice, and salt and everything that winter means.  Spring can't come soon enough for me.

Me.....you have to really want and enjoy a clean car. I have been doing the winter car wash for 35+ years.

Good for you bud! I just don't want to wash my car in this kind of weather several times a week.

Plus, my career is quite demanding and doesn't give me much time during the week as it is. So, to wash my car today, just for it to get snowed on tomorrow is not a good return on the investment of my time.

I tend to spend more time cleaning the inside in the winter since it's easier to do and at least I get some satisfaction from keeping part of my vehicle clean in between rinseless washes.

I just got done wiping down my interior while mt wife was in the shower is that weird?

Good for you bud! I just don't want to wash my car in this kind of weather several times a week.

Plus, my career is quite demanding and doesn't give me much time during the week as it is. So, to wash my car today, just for it to get snowed on tomorrow is not a good return on the investment of my time.

I'am in the same boat.  I will typically only wash my car on the weekends due to my work schedule.  My schedule during the week is work.  And like you if it is going to be crappy weather the next day I will skip it.  And at times have gone a couple of weeks before a wash, in the winter.

I will do a two bucket wash at the coin-op this weekend. Will be in the single digets so stuff is froze up again. Last weekend it was in the upper 40"s so everything was melting and the roads were a mess so I skipped giving the truck a bath.

I did blow everything off last Friday in the wheelwells and undercarriage before I put it up on the hoist to do a service, so I was not having chucks of ice and slush falling on me the whole time.

I tend to spend more time cleaning the inside in the winter since it's easier to do and at least I get some satisfaction from keeping part of my vehicle clean in between rinseless washes.

I just got done wiping down my interior while mt wife was in the shower is that weird?

Not weird at all. I call it efficient use of time!

Over 5 feet in the last couple of weeks and another foot coming this Sunday. At least my snowmobiles are detailed!!!

Snowmobiling is THE most fun out of all the various 'personal crafts' available. I miss my SkiDoo MXZ 1000, with spikes! Lol