Customer Service 866.965.0400

Got the new formula car shampoo today..

JHL88

Question

Ohhh man it smells sooo good.  Holy cow, I didn't know something not edible could smell so fantastic.  Its like heavenly bliss through your nostrils.  Def now my favorite.  

If it performs as good as it smells Adams really has something special here. 

I plan on doing a full review & comparison soon as the weather changes.  Anyone use it yet??

I was trying to hold out on buying the new formula until I used up the rest of the old formula that I have, but that might not happen now

Same here, i have an almost full gallon of the pink soap. I kinda want to wash my all my friends and families cars now so i run out, and buy the new one lol

So as I was doing my weekend wash on Sunday, I got to thinking about the pink shampoo and how it will soon be "a thing of the past". I just couldn't imagine the new version smelling as good or even better, but it sounds like that may be exactly what happened! I feel better now.

What a shame it's so frigid outside. Might just wash some matchbox cars with a thimble and Qtip to test this stuff out

I was using APC and diluted Rinseless to clean my bathroom the other day.  Not lying.

Then I used Leather Conditioner on my wifes boots and my work shoes.  No lies.  I FEEL LIKE IM TAKING CRAZY PILLS

Then I used Leather Conditioner on my wifes boots and my work shoes. No lies. I FEEL LIKE IM TAKING CRAZY PILLS

I did the same thing. Saturday, right before the girlfriend and I went out to eat. She grabbed her boots and said I need to clean these up. I'm like let me see those a second, she's like what are you going to clean them with? My response: Adam's total interior detailer. She's chuckled and is like wow..your obsessed.

Edited by SJC96GT

I did the same thing. Saturday, right before the girlfriend and I went out to eat. She grabbed her boots and said I need to clean these up. I'm like let me see those a second, she's like what are you going to clean them with? My response: Adam's total interior detailer. She's chuckled and is like wow..your obsessed.

Try the Leather Conditioner and she will give you much pleasure for just the scent alone.  Lol

I thought it was normal to detail shoes too... Clean transportation no matter what it is :P

:lolsmack: No, but it's cold enough here to do that!

It's been awhile since I've been to that mall, the lights in the background looked familiar. Oh I believe it, I work with a guy from Windber and he's always saying how much colder it is up that way.