Customer Service 866.965.0400

You might be a detailer if...

TheWolf

You constantly admire the beading on your hood when you're driving in the rain!

Yup guilty of #8 more than once

My wife even thinks its cool to watch! She hates the time I spend detailing her vehicle, but when it rains and the water just slips off the windshield she is happy. 

- You constantly watch the radar to check for rain when your daughter has an upcoming softball tournament.  Then when the schedule gets posted, you determine what time you need to get off work on Friday so you can completely detail the truck so it can get ruined within 5 feet of the gravel parking lot when you arrive.  And all this time my wife thought I was checking the radar for the games coming up......

- You have been caught more than once in the middle of the night polishing/detailing something.  Although when she doesn't catch me she wakes up to something in the house being really clean!

- You look at the Daily Special and think, "Eh, I've already got 2 of those right now.......but that would put my shopping cart into the Free Shipping category....."

Edited by sahls01gmc

• 2 months later...

^ Chris, save some of those bottles and lids. They work great for measuring product, i.e. oz per gallon, etc. I have a half dozen or so either in the garage or in the basement next to the rinseless wash and car shampoo.

You might be a detailer if you use old baby bottles to measure out detailing chemicals. ;)

Too funny. I have done the same thing and like Paul said, all the old bottles with ounces are awesome for measuring. A drying is, well, a drying no matter what is on it.

• 3 weeks later...

You take a muscle car for a test drive but don't pull the trigger because it's black, and already has the dealer installed swirls, and you know it will never be clean enough, or swirl free enough to make you happy. (Wipes away a tear.)

Just go back and buy Mr. Mc Meanie pants! The twins love it, and that exactly what you tell your wife!!

You have a separate account only for Adam's detailing products and MB's, and it is the first one that get's money deposited into it on payday, and it is nicknamed "for the love of my life" on your online banking so the wife thinks it's for her.

You won!! That's awesome