Customer Service 866.965.0400

Waterless product vs. Waterless from Rinseless Product

LT1xL82

Question

What are the primary differences between RTU Waterless product and Waterless made from Rinseless product? (I have read they are definitely not the same chemically and that RTU Waterless is more costly.) Why choose one over the other? 

10 answers to this question

I like the versatility of the Rinseless. Yes at a 16:1 dilution you get a waterless washing product, but if you want to kick up the shine, slickness, lubrication and cleaning power? You can try a higher dilution depending on your needs. I've tested an 8:1 and absolutely love it for pre soaking heavy areas of soiling before performing a rinseless wash.

Both are great products in their own right depending on your needs and wants.

Waterless is a product with no added gloss or protection. It will bring the paint to a just washed appearance and very clean. Rinseless has wax so it adds some gloss and slight protection. I think RTU WW also has some antistatic properties. I use Rinseless a lot more because like Mr Bobby stated it is very slick and versatile. I think it is much safer on a dirtier car. I use RTU WW for wipe downs after correcting to remove residue and bring it to a bare surface ready for some protection and if the car is only lightly dusty. Both are great, but just depends on the purpose.

What are the primary differences between RTU Waterless product and Waterless made from Rinseless product? (I have read they are definitely not the same chemically and that RTU Waterless is more costly.) Why choose one over the other? 

Functionally they are the same. Equal in their ability to remove light dust and clean without damage.

As mentioned RW does contain some wax, mostly for lubricating purposes, but it does deposit which is why you get some gloss post rinseless wash. Waterless is pure cleaner, no wax, all polymer.

No right or wrong really. I prefer to dilute RW since I can mix a big batch of RTU solution, but if you want something that shows up ready to use then grab WW.

Like has been mentioned if you don't have either already I'd go with the rinseless.  It's more versatile and will do both jobs.  I also add some rinseless into my normal wash soap bucket for extra slickness but I might have a problem since I use 6 wash mitts for a normal wash.

I still havent found the right mix of rinseless to top waterless. I love waterless and use it very often but cost wise, im probably going to switch to rinseless once i find the right mix.

Chonke, if you have already read through this thread, it has great information on dilution ratios for all of the applicable Adam's products, straight from the source: 

http://www.adamsforums.com/topic/27546-pro-tip-dilution-ratios/

Hope that helps :patriot: