Customer Service 866.965.0400

How is your Wash Wedge holding up?

fogle

Question

25 answers to this question

fogle and The Guz; those certainly appear to be warranty issues with the products.

Contact customer service and I'll bet you new ones, or a refund, will be headed your way.

It's not a big deal for me.  I will keep using it as is.  It takes nothing away from the performance.  The foam fingers are fine.  I do more rinseless washes anyway being in California with water restrictions.  In reality it's only $15.

We shall see how long it lasts. 

Mine doesn't show any real sign of an issue and it is probably going on wash number 50. I don't use it on the whole car though and I am fairly conscious not to put much pressure on it during the wash process. The synthetic wash pad would have been thrashed at probably half the number of uses unless I was constantly using APC on it after every wash. So I like that aspect of the Wedge way better. It releases dirt so well. I was going through wash pads about every quarter or less.

I would also agree that I have used mine somewhere between 50 to 70 times, without issue.

Also gave a couple to other people in my family, and both of them use the wedge at least once a week and no issues reported either.

post-8495-0-32751000-1442076285_thumb.jpgpost-8495-0-76460800-1442076294_thumb.jpgJust got a new Adams red wedge. What do you guys think about this? One edge is not cut thru all the way.About a 1/4" is all.Not sure if I should even worry about it? Also one end has thick slices.

Edited by 2Fords

Just got a new Adams red wedge. What do you guys think about this? One edge is not cut thru all the way.About a 1/4" is all.Not sure if I should even worry about it? Also one end has thick slices.

I ordered two of the new red wedges. Both have thicker slices on the ends, but neither have shallow side cuts like that.

I wonder it the thicker fingers on the ends will help keep them from splaying out so much on the ends, like this yellow one.

20150912_112929.jpg

I would email orders@adamspolishes.com and request a replacement for the shallow side cuts, as it will not work the same.

FYI my wedge (red) came in my order today looking exactly the same. I'll use it, but it looks like the first run of the red wedges may have had someone having a case of the Fridays on the wedge cutting station. One side is not cut all the way through, and fat notches on the one end.

FYI my wedge (red) came in my order today looking exactly the same. I'll use it, but it looks like the first run of the red wedges may have had someone having a case of the Fridays on the wedge cutting station. One side is not cut all the way through, and fat notches on the one end.

I just got my red wash wedge today......it also has one side that has the shallow cuts. I'll call Adams tomorrow and see what they think.

After 3 months .. my yellow one is no longer worthy. It started to fray apart.

I noticed they get kinda funky if you do not let them dry out before putting back into the Adams wash bucket.

Plus moisture tends to create mold spores in sealed containers. 

This doesn't mean I did not like the product ..I did. worked great in certain areas of the car. Will buy another