Customer Service 866.965.0400

Quick Sealant

royalsward

Question

14 answers to this question

Indeed, Jason and Jake are correct. We would have had to reformulate to continue selling it in 2016, which costs significant R&D and testing, much like we did recently with the new In & Out Spray, and it unfortunately didn't sell well enough to justify it.

Alternative options for protecting your wheels would be our Liquid Paint Sealant or HGG. I've been using LPS on the last few cars I've worked on.

I am trying to find the quick sealant that everyone is using on their wheels. Am I blind or is it not on the website?

There is some still floating around out there. I recently ordered three cans from Thompson racing in PA. Was so glad as I did not realize it had been discontinued when I ordered it. While all the alternatives that Adams have are great, this product by far is the easiest to use on wheels. It also lasts a lot longer than something like the H2O guard and gloss. I have only tried a sample of it on my work truck. I think it is a fine booster product and does add some gloss, however it does not hold up quite as well or last nearly as long.

You can give Ray a call at Grabiak Chevrolet as well. I just spoke with him and he has some in stock, but he said it's best to call him for availability. Their number is 866.713.0162. Thanks.

Thanks for the tip, Dan.  I just ordered 2 cans.  I didn't call him, but hopefully he has at least 2.  If not, oh well.