Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detail spray

dodgegirl05

Question

24 answers to this question

Hi Kelly, unfortunately it is all sold out! I can check with Matt to see if we have a spare gallon laying around somewhere, but I'm almost certain we sold every last bit of the Pumpkin Spice Detail Spray. Since it was so well received, I think it would be a safe bet that it will be returning this Fall :)

I say we should have something like banana detail spray or blueberry detail spray

I like the idea, but we try to always use a unique scent with new products. Tire Shine is already banana scent and Car Shampoo is pretty close to blueberry :)

I like the idea, but we try to always use a unique scent with new products. Tire Shine is already banana scent and Car Shampoo is pretty close to blueberry :)

detail spray with the same scent as undercarriage spray!!!!!  i know it's not unique but....

Edited by redneck08sierra

lol I am with ya there Rich, thou I cant seem to find any scents that the wife likes.....

Mine likes the grape undercarriage spray!  But she doesn't like anything grape flavored.  Go figure. 

Hi Kelly, unfortunately it is all sold out! I can check with Matt to see if we have a spare gallon laying around somewhere, but I'm almost certain we sold every last bit of the Pumpkin Spice Detail Spray. Since it was so well received, I think it would be a safe bet that it will be returning this Fall :)

OK thank you. If you do have any I'll Definitely take it.

Mine likes the grape undercarriage spray!  But she doesn't like anything grape flavored.  Go figure. 

So far, she doesnt like detail spray, 

Thinks the TID smells awefull 

Hates the pumpkin spice 

Says the Tire Shine smells nothing like a bananna....

Im at a loss. 

Ya know thats a thought.....

Then again I cant seem to find much that has a scent that she likes. Only her apple candles 

How about JIM scent?    :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Watermelon or Cherry scented detail spray. A lot of people seem to miss the old smell of the car shampoo.

I still have cherry car shampoo haha... and I have an empty 36oz bottle of the old detail spray. I have washed it out many times, even with APC. It still smells like detail spray :)

I may be in the minority here but I don't particulary like the Red Bull scent of the new version of Detail Spray. I'd prefer a cherry or even a new color and scent to keep things interesting.