Customer Service 866.965.0400

110% Money Back Guarantee...No So Much?

I made an order before Father's Day, I ordered a few things, and thought I would try the Tire Shine. I tried it twice, and both times was not thrilled about the outcome, specially with the price, amount used and the couple day life-span ( I at least was receiving from the product.)

This did not bother me, what did, is contact Adams - and receiving an email back that I could get a gift card with the amount on it, even though on the website it says 110% money back guarantee - I do not even care for the 10% extra.

I have no need currently to purchase anything. And am now wondering what to do, for I am all about customer service and being a person of your word - and I love both paint polishes, VRT, interior conditioner, car shampoo and sealant; but do not care to do business with a company that is either misleading or trying to pull one over, on a customer since 2007.

Hi Ryan,

Thank you for you post.

We would absolutely be happy to issue you a 110% refund, instead of a gift certificate. I guess I had misunderstood what you were asking for and thought you were going to be placing an order today, which was why I offered you a gift certificate.

The option is always up to you whether you receive a gift certificate to purchase other products or a refund back to your payment method. I will issue a 110% refund to you right now.

Please let me know if you have any questions or need any additional info, and I will be happy to help!

Thanks,

Benjamin Stanley
Customer Experience Director
Adam's Polishes

It probably took longer to register for the forum and type out that long first post on here after hanging up with Ben today - than it would have if you just asked if you had the option to get a 110% refund on your payment method when you were on the phone or live chat with him lol