Customer Service 866.965.0400

Best product

Duramaxin14

Question

14 answers to this question

Ok guys I got the starter pack in my checkout cart I'm gonna order I have my 2016 and my dads 2016 f150s to do anything eles y'all recommend I really want these trucks to shine. Does Adams have anything to polish aluminum as well or can I run this same stuff on my American force wheels the truck is a dd but I do plan to start attending car shows and it turns heads with what I currently use I'm hoping with Adams that it drops jaws lol

Ok guys I got the starter pack in my checkout cart I'm gonna order I have my 2016 and my dads 2016 f150s to do anything eles y'all recommend I really want these trucks to shine. Does Adams have anything to polish aluminum as well or can I run this same stuff on my American force wheels the truck is a dd but I do plan to start attending car shows and it turns heads with what I currently use I'm hoping with Adams that it drops jaws lol

Use the adams metal polish 2 and 1(if needed) on your Force wheels. You will love it.

Definitely watch the youtube videos! You will learn a lot. The starter kit is a great buy. Id suggest picking up a second bucket with the grate in it. And I would buy the 2 pack of the great whit edrying towels.

I've tried nearly every wax ever made (including some of the "made for tv" stuff over the many, many years I've been taking care of cars.  Some were ridiculously priced, some were cheap and nothing more than gimmicks.  And over the years, I've used Adam's Buttery Wax, the first Americana, the Patriot, and now the new formula Americana Wax.  My opinion is that the new formula Americana is about the best I've tried.  Best for ease of use, ease of removal, and best for durability and shine.  I prefer it over the Patriot.  :2thumbs:

My opinion is that the new formula Americana is about the best I've tried.  Best for ease of use, ease of removal, and best for durability and shine...   :2thumbs:

Totally agree...the new Americana is a seriously credible product.

I recently waxed my Black Durango with Americana a week after a strip, clay, polish, seal.  The seal is great, but I wanted a little more shine.  I probably should have left the seal on longer.  Found that out on the forum after I was already done.  Americana goes on and off pretty easy, especially compared to the store bought cleaner waxes that I used to use.  Plus, I have a lot of product left.  The product should last me a long time.  

Then, make sure you have some detail spray to finish your regular washes.  That stuff is flat out amazing. 

Two new favorites and one rediscovered

Wash and Wax - No harm in adding protection while you wash - right?

Tire and Rubber Cleaner - Wow!  I learned a little secret to share...leave it on till all tires are cleaned, then rinse off.  I don't even use tire shine or VRT now.  This product is amazing and leaves my tires matte black.

Buttery - I had almost a full bottle unused, till now that is, super easy to apply and remove.  The secret is detail spray the applicator and a light mist on the plush microfiber.  Did my whole car in 5 minutes.  Outstanding!

Thanks Adam's!