Customer Service 866.965.0400

Good and Bad day for me

aaronc1

So after reading several posts about having adam's products indoors and not in the garage due to weather etc I decided to bring my babies inside. Im still waiting for a new order to add to the arsenal. I might even buy another shelve haha. What do you guys think. I still need the swirl killer and pads, compounds.

Any feedback is appreciated

adams_1.jpg

adams1.jpg

Now the bad :( my wife threw away my adam's americana wax away :( Im upset and sad due to I wanted to try it out now I cant. The worse thing it was part of my mystery box item. 

adam.jpg

I'd get the blue microfiber pad, the orange pad, the white pad, the heavy correcting compound, correcting polish, and finishing polish. You do not need the blue foam pad.

I would also get the pad conditioning brush.

You should get the heavy correcting compound because it corrects so quickly.

Now how in the world did your ex wife throw the wax away!? I'm sorry.. I mean wife! Lol

Haha I know right!

thats a bummer,  how did it get thrown away?

I had the wax inside the box since I didn't want the wax go bad on me, down here in Texas it gets up to 100 degrees imagine the garage! So she just got the box and put it in the trash can :( 

I'd get the blue microfiber pad, the orange pad, the white pad, the heavy correcting compound, correcting polish, and finishing polish. You do not need the blue foam pad.

I would also get the pad conditioning brush.

You should get the heavy correcting compound because it corrects so quickly.

Thanks for the feedback! Im waiting on the 17th anniversary promotion and Im doing another order with all the goodies

I've never seen a pink man cave before, let a alone a miss behaving wife! Haha

I wish it was a man cave! Its my little girls play room so I was able to negotiate for that space in the corner of the room

Nice setup and growing arsenal Aaron!

Oh, by the way...check your email...don't let your wife throw away this one when it arrives! :)

Im truly amazed and stunned! I told my wife about what happened and she was stunned and said they have a customer forever! Once again thank you guys so much and I do mean you guys have a customer forever! 

Nice setup and growing arsenal Aaron!

Oh, by the way...check your email...don't let your wife throw away this one when it arrives! :)

Reading between the lines....That's super generous and amazing customer service.  

If that's really how it works...my wife just threw away my Master Blaster, Sidekick, SKP kit, SKP mini and pads, each brush, 3 buckets and grit guards, 5 ea. of every chemical, 10 ea. of every towel.............. ;)

AWESOME customer service, Dan. You probably earned a few other "life" members just by this kind gesture.

About to submit my other order :) cant wait for payday haha

Be sure to get a label maker, too, Aaron, and place "Do Not Discard" stickers on each product.  :lol: Seriously, though, I'm happy Adam's could help you out. And happy your marriage still seems in tact.  :)

Hey Dan, my wife threw away my new Patriots wax, 3 bottles of Brilliant Glaze, a bottle of detail spray, all of my 2 step paint correction bottles, all of my towels (including glass ones), and oh ya, my new swirl killer machine. Anyway you can hook me up ?? LOLOLOL!!

Awesome customer service guys !!

Hey Dan, my wife threw away my new Patriots wax, 3 bottles of Brilliant Glaze, a bottle of detail spray, all of my 2 step paint correction bottles, all of my towels (including glass ones), and oh ya, my new swirl killer machine. Anyway you can hook me up ?? LOLOLOL!!

Jimmy, you don't need a product replacement, you need a divorce!

Not so fast, Jimmy! I asked first!!! :lol: Edited by falcaineer

Wow!!!  What you all need is a wife that is just as hooked as we are. I can show up and see an Adams packages sitting on the door step. 

I also come home to this once in a while.  Cleaning and waxing.

Nice. But is she cleaning it to help, or cleaning up after driving it off road?

Nice. But is she cleaning it to help, or cleaning up after driving it off road?

oh no she wont drive it.  thats a long story but lets just say she got into first and got on the gas alittle to much. end result was crying and pack in the passenger seat because it scared her.  so she just sticks to cleaning before and after WE go for a ride.

Wow!!! What you all need is a wife that is just as hooked as we are. I can show up and see an Adams packages sitting on the door step.

I also come home to this once in a while. Cleaning and waxing.

Lucky dude. Got a girl that likes to detail and you have a Shelby. Well done ole boy lol

oh no she wont drive it.  thats a long story but lets just say she got into first and got on the gas alittle to much. end result was crying and pack in the passenger seat because it scared her.  so she just sticks to cleaning before and after WE go for a ride.

I know what you mean about that. My wife drive the Shelby once and that was enough for her. 750 hp scares the hell out of a lot of people !!

post-10998-0-15026800-1488453610_thumb.jpg

post-10998-0-73578400-1488453795_thumb.jpg

I know what you mean about that. My wife drive the Shelby once and that was enough for her. 750 hp scares the hell out of a lot of people !!

Yeah she doesn't mind sitting in the passenger seat.  She does her share of cleaning.  But she really hates when the power comes out, shes not a fan.