Customer Service 866.965.0400

Wash mitt extension

rrmccabe

Question

20 answers to this question

2 hours ago, rrmccabe said:

Thank you. Did not know they sold that. But do not want to use a brush in this case.

If I may ask why don't you want to use a brush?

It is super soft and won't scratch your paint, I use mine on my Ram roof all the time.

3 minutes ago, Chris@Adams said:

If I may ask why don't you want to use a brush?

It is super soft and won't scratch your paint, I use mine on my Ram roof all the time.

Just don't feel comfortable using a brush on my paint :)

I just ordered a lambs wool one off Amazon.

See how that works.

6 minutes ago, rrmccabe said:

Just don't feel comfortable using a brush on my paint :)

I just ordered a lambs wool one off Amazon.

See how that works.

Adam wouldn't sell a brush if it wasn't safe on your paint, and I definitely wouldn't use it either if I thought that there was a chance of scratching.

1 hour ago, Chris@Adams said:

Adam wouldn't sell a brush if it wasn't safe on your paint, and I definitely wouldn't use it either if I thought that there was a chance of scratching.

Thanks Chris,  I am a big Adam's fan but don't agree with Adam on everything.  Going to have to go with my gut on this one.

As you can see below, I am a pretty loyal customer but I just cant brush wash paint :)

Rich

726111620_20180606_164402(2).thumb.jpg.13cd81e7ed8b9b48259d8e999691a901.jpg

I have step stool now but it dangerous for me if I get soap on it. Have about ended up on my head a couple times. I am thinking the mitt on extension can be used from the bed. Catch the center of windshield too.

Find out soon enough.

I use the Truck Brush on my vehicles throughout the winter months still using the two bucket method, no scratches, swirls, or washing marks... They sell like "Hot Cakes" at the Carlisle Events when folks can touch the brush head.

Yea I saw those I think. Has the fingers on them right? I considered those as well.

With the location of my mirror its tough to reach the center behind windshield and forward of sunroof even on my step stool.  Also,  I can only reach the back of sunroof from the bed. So having something with a handle in the bed will probably be the best setup.  Have to roll up bed cover to do it though.

I use this 2 step stool, which is really sturdy yet fairly light weight. It JUST fits in the bed of my truck under the tonnou cover as well. It works quite nicely as a seat when needed What I really like about it is the wide step and the channels for the water/dirt to settle into which means even with wet feet there is no chance of slipping. I got mine in black and used a discount code to the site when I ordered it. I want to say it came in somewhere around $60-$70 shipped. 

https://www.zoro.com/dpi-step-stand-2-steps-polyethylene-yellow-st217-14/i/G9995684/

Z0w5GtjcpEx_.JPG