Customer Service 866.965.0400

Black Friday 2019

TheWolf

My first thought was waterless wash. I like to use a diluted Eco APC or something of that nature, since my countertops are nothing fancy. ANd I like to use something with some strength to cut throught the build up of whatever I may do on those counter tops.

I know a lot of people with like nicer granite or other counter tops that have those coated or sealed. In which case waterless wash would be a great option to not strip that sealant. plus it's just a great overall product.

The Ball wash thing is funny, but I have been using it for about a year now,  and 6-8 months ago, I put it in a CS bottle,  I even showed Adam at the Covettes at Carlisle show this year,  he thought it was awesome!!  Its great soap, I highly recommend!

As for the safeness Matt asked about,  I asked on Instagram if they were food safe, and did not get an answer.

I use to always use waterless wash and DS on my granite countertops before we had our first child.  But not knowing whats in this stuff I stopped, and now only use them on the stove top, microwave and faces of the stainless appliances, so no edible food will come in contact with the chemicals.

B6140618-0836-4128-B6C8-DAB5CBCA848D.jpeg

Well I waited until this morning to order the new micro and just got an email that my order had partially shipped. Everything but the micro so I called and it’s back ordered until possibly February. Wish there website reflected that. So my options were to get my money back and loose the special price or wait. Kinda stinks when I was going to finish up polishing and start my ceramic coat this week. Kinda in a bind now. 

1 hour ago, Nickfire20 said:

The Ball wash thing is funny, but I have been using it for about a year now,  and 6-8 months ago, I put it in a CS bottle

As for the safeness Matt asked about,  I asked on Instagram if they were food safe, and did not get an answer.

I use to always use waterless wash and DS on my granite countertops before we had our first child.  But not knowing whats in this stuff I stopped, and now only use them on the stove top, microwave and faces of the stainless appliances, so no edible food will come in contact with the chemicals.

That's amazing lol! 

Yes.  Since there isn't any faqs or videos on it I think I'll wait.  I also have learned through researching other products i use on my granite countertops that all products are not equal.  What is true for one is not for the other.  I'll wait to pull the trigger until i see more info and likely some reviews. 

I am much more careful in the kitchen for the counters than the bathroom.  Sealing the bathroom sink and counter has been great from that aspect that nothing sticks, such as toothpaste or even the soap scum.   The shower walls, which are ceramic, also seal nicely, but be forewarned that they will be slippery and do not put a sealant on the shower floor.

7 hours ago, stalebreadjr said:

Why is it that the ceramic line never has the bogo deals? Would be nice to see wash +coat and ceramic waterless wash in these deals. 

Matt, check on Amazon. There’s a lot of products that are boho. Go search something and look under the options of what size you can get and a lot of them have the option of bogo.

50AE87DF-0A1D-4D61-9FCA-92A94A8D3147.thumb.png.ae9a9514200253dfaf988de5ffc5dd43.png

4 hours ago, 8675309'SS said:

The holiday shampoo is thinner/ less viscous than I expected. It sloshes around freely in the bottle. Is this true of others’ experiences?

The holiday shampoo is a different colored/scented Mega Foam which is more watery appearing/less viscous than other Adam’s shampoo’s because of its different chemical makeup compared to other Adam’s more traditional car shampoos.  When Mega Foam was first released that was the first thing that drew my attention, how thin it appeared in the bottle.

Edited by Parad0x

4 hours ago, 8675309'SS said:

The holiday shampoo is thinner/ less viscous than I expected. It sloshes around freely in the bottle. Is this true of others’ experiences?

54 minutes ago, Parad0x said:

The holiday shampoo is a different colored/scented Mega Foam which is more watery appearing/less viscous than other Adam’s shampoo’s because of its different chemical makeup compared to other Adam’s more traditional car shampoos.  When Mega Foam was first released that was the first thing that drew my attention, how thin it appeared in the bottle.

Mega Foam is pretty runny, but extremely concentrated. You should be fine, Jen!