Customer Service 866.965.0400

looking for adams orange correcting polish

• 4 weeks later...

I'll get in line for them as well!  Along with (and especially) the old white Finishing Polish.  Adam's screwed up drifting away from these two products and need to sway back.  The new stuff does not perform to where these two products do.  I've tried.  Given it a fair shake.  Once my supply of orange and white run out, I'll be heading back to "that other brand" for my polishing needs.

On 7/23/2021 at 6:10 PM, galaxy said:

I'll get in line for them as well!  Along with (and especially) the old white Finishing Polish.  Adam's screwed up drifting away from these two products and need to sway back.  The new stuff does not perform to where these two products do.  I've tried.  Given it a fair shake.  Once my supply of orange and white run out, I'll be heading back to "that other brand" for my polishing needs.

The best 1-2 punch in the business ! I've also tried the new compounds and nothing like the other 2. 

21 hours ago, 07stanggt said:

The best 1-2 punch in the business ! I've also tried the new compounds and nothing like the other 2. 

Hopefully the Moduator's on here are passing this feedback to the powers to be. I agree, they both need to be brought back!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...