Customer Service 866.965.0400

What did you do today?

3PedalMINI

1 hour ago, Mariner said:

Well this all happened yesterday but now that I’m finally home again after 3 months, we went and got the wifey a new car. I’ve never been a GM fan but damn she looked too good in the Camaro to pass it up, so here she is. Breyanna names her Hydra. It’s a 2018 2.0L turbo, plenty for her and honestly for me as well. With the paddle shifters this thing will pull you back in the seat.. pretty insane really out of such a small engine.

5603137E-7A20-49B0-89A2-CA734D10D951.jpeg

519F26A2-82F5-45F5-A5F4-9649A415C70B.jpeg

D1C614D4-FD2D-4BB8-B71F-816C682212E5.jpeg

The hyper blue metallic is amazing. Congrats and have fun!

5 hours ago, Mariner said:

Well this all happened yesterday but now that I’m finally home again after 3 months, we went and got the wifey a new car. I’ve never been a GM fan but damn she looked too good in the Camaro to pass it up, so here she is. Breyanna names her Hydra. It’s a 2018 2.0L turbo, plenty for her and honestly for me as well. With the paddle shifters this thing will pull you back in the seat.. pretty insane really out of such a small engine.

THAT'S a BEAUTY!!  

6 hours ago, Mariner said:

Wait, didn't she just get a new car last year?! Way to spoil her, though!! Imagine what she'll get it you're gone for 6 months next time. ZR1, anyone?!

5 hours ago, Rich said:

Had to get the snowblower out and rid the driveway of about 4" of snow. Only 12*, so it was cold.  Have a party to go tomorrow in the woods (all guys). Bonfire, bear meat and buffalo, beer and wine, and other stuff, but out in the woods in the cold again!  It's a bunch of guys who all worked together in the steel mills (where I retired from) and we do this once a year Super Bowl weekend.  Good time.

And my Mrs. managed to win me a nice little goodie for the Vette.  New front bumper mask and mirror covers from NoviStretch like the one in the pic.  That woman couldn't pick a number for the lottery, but she wins me some good stuff from time to time. Won a whole set of Tire Cradles, a Corvette clock, and some other stuff.  Guess I'll keep her a few more years.  But I was the winner........I got her. 45 years this year. :2thumbs:

novistretch.jpeg

Looks great ,Rich!

2 hours ago, falcaineer said:

Wait, didn't she just get a new car last year?! Way to spoil her, though!! Imagine what she'll get it you're gone for 6 months next time. ZR1, anyone?!

Looks great ,Rich!

Thanks, but that's not my car.  Mine's white. That's just a pic of what the mask looks like.  

Hey Chris, that's funny stuff.  Let's see you trying to get a drink.  :lol:

20 hours ago, Mariner said:

Congrats on the new car she's quite the looker..

13 hours ago, Rich said:

Thanks, but that's not my car.  Mine's white. That's just a pic of what the mask looks like.  

Hey Chris, that's funny stuff.  Let's see you trying to get a drink.  :lol:

I knew that! Got caught staring at the mask. 

Oh, and here's a pic of trying to get that drink: :explode:

Edited by falcaineer

Since it was cold weather yesterday.........I worked on one of my lawnmowers to get it ready for spring and have a few minor things left to do on it and then on to the other mower (both commercial).  Today just church,  resting, and spending time with parents.....It feels good to have a weekend of doing things I like to do and rest....Do not get me wrong I like to work but not having to do work work items on the weekend feels great (first time in over five years not have to do work work items over the weekend).  I did things on a few things about work but did write down some ideals I had on one of the many projects that I am working on.

On 1/28/2018 at 8:45 PM, mc2hill said:

I attended Mobile Tech Expo, here in Orlando.  Friday was Education Day, and I attended 6 different classes, ranging from Microfiber 101, to beginning PDR.  One class was on the history of machine polishers, with a 50's era RUPES, several 'wax spreaders', and lots of PC's.  They also had the new RUPES rotary and gear driven polishers, and attended a class on the updated BigFoot system.

Saturday the vendor showcase opened, and I able to try out the RUPES mille gear driven polisher.  It was very smooth for a forced-rotation machine, and did not 'walk' on the body lines as bad as the Flex 3401.

Similar shape to the free-spinning random orbital machines:

IMAG1147.thumb.jpg.905236b1c84eb07f4e362322ead1a65f.jpg

IMAG1148.thumb.jpg.80301cde435ee569c3918cdab5044190.jpg

But this shroud over the gears area is very different!

IMAG1149.thumb.jpg.471e05ebf4c4e04189f12bd304c3051c.jpg

I want one of those 

On ‎2‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 9:56 AM, Mariner said:

From a definite Camaro fan...CONGRATULATIONS!  I have a friend with the hyper blue metallic 2.0L Turbo, he actually takes it to our bracket racing drags, he does really well too! FYI, join Camaro6.com and then you will find lots of people from your area to hang out with.  As well, there is an Annual Camaro Rally in Sturgis the last weekend in June (it starts the Thursday prior).

• 2 weeks later...

Today? Did nothing.  Tomorrow?  Nothing.  It's been raining cats and dogs here for a couple of weeks, and they're calling for rain for the next 3 days.  Bad part is, it's been warm!  I had Robins in my  yard, and in February that's unheard of in PA.  But from what the forecasters are predicting, the Northeast is going to get walloped around the 5th, and most of March. Well, at least I'll have something to do..............shoveling and  using the snow blower. :lol:

I hope they are wrong I been in my house for three weeks fell on the ice on my driveway and slightly fractured my hip and banged up my shoulder had to use a walker to get around just started to walk on my own it will probably be two more weeks till I’m fully recovered 

7 hours ago, buffalobob920 said:

I hope they are wrong I been in my house for three weeks fell on the ice on my driveway and slightly fractured my hip and banged up my shoulder had to use a walker to get around just started to walk on my own it will probably be two more weeks till I’m fully recovered 

FEel better Bob, praying for a speedy recovery. Especially since thank God the weather is changing

Heal fast Bob!

Washed my car this morning at 6:30am before I had to work. It’s been dirty for a long while due to work schedule and the elements. Going to wash my hubby’s tomorrow morning and, if the weatherman is reporting the truth, we will have sun and 50 degrees so I can take the fun car out and row the gears.  :xfingers: I’m ready for spring!

On 2/23/2018 at 4:08 PM, 2012srt8 said:

Drove to Orlando last weekend from windsor,on for a 2 week vacation. Headed to clear water today. Brought most of my Adams arsenal to clean the truck of all the salt and dirt from back home

20180222215354_IMG_1373.JPG

Nice shot Ryan!  Hit me up if need any supplies while you are in O'town.

1 hour ago, mc2hill said:

Nice shot Ryan!  Hit me up if need any supplies while you are in O'town.

Thanks,I'm pretty set on supplies. got cleaned,applied the ceramic boost and now just maintain with waterless wash while I'm here.maybe even clay it today.noticed a bunch the little orange specs in the paint and oil from when it was oil sprayed

I just gotta say you guys here Florida are lucky. I wish I lived here. gotta figure out how to become an American citizen!

Edited by 2012srt8

2 hours ago, 2012srt8 said:

Thanks,I'm pretty set on supplies. got cleaned,applied the ceramic boost and now just maintain with waterless wash while I'm here.maybe even clay it today.noticed a bunch the little orange specs in the paint and oil from when it was oil sprayed

I just gotta say you guys here Florida are lucky. I wish I lived here. gotta figure out how to become an American citizen!

This is our good weather...in May it hits 90F and does not get below 77 (and 70% humidity) until October.  

22 minutes ago, mc2hill said:

This is our good weather...in May it hits 90F and does not get below 77 (and 70% humidity) until October.  

that's how it is southern Ontario. 80s and 90s and very humid.but snow and cold from November to end of March.i want good weather all year!!!