Customer Service 866.965.0400

What Did You Wash, Shine, and or Polish Today

Holder

My 96 S10...

Never been waxed in the 3 years Ive owned it... shes my beater.

3 min after the SSR on the drivers fender, under a car port a bird found it....

2azadaqu.jpg

Sent from my Galaxy S III using Tapatalk 2 and my fingers.

I'm not proud of it but I did this detail for customer and turned out he was having it done for a dealership. In the end the customer was getting a cut if the profit and I was getting the shaft. Never again for a dealership and I will never detail another car for this customer. Anyway here she is

u8etamyp.jpg

4utetyta.jpg

I'm not proud of it but I did this detail for customer and turned out he was having it done for a dealership. In the end the customer was getting a cut if the profit and I was getting the shaft. Never again for a dealership and I will never detail another car for this customer. Anyway here she is

u8etamyp.jpg

4utetyta.jpg

Did he pay you what it was worth?

Did he pay you what it was worth?

Waiting on payment now. This is a new situation for me. I just wish he would have honest and upfront. I told him what I wanted to complete the detail to get it where they wanted the paint to be. In the end I'm barely gettin half that. I still have the keys and half tempted to take them to the dealer and request payment. But I think I'll cut my losses and lesson learned.

Waiting on payment now. This is a new situation for me. I just wish he would have honest and upfront. I told him what I wanted to complete the detail to get it where they wanted the paint to be. In the end I'm barely gettin half that. I still have the keys and half tempted to take them to the dealer and request payment. But I think I'll cut my losses and lesson learned.

Why should you take it in the shorts? I would still use it as a lesson learned but I need my money. Not half. ALL of MY money.

In the end I stuck it out and got paid what I deserved. He was a little bitter when he handed over the payment but I explained to him what was involved. I think we both ended up on top. I received the payment I deserved and he received an immaculate Range Rover. But we will not be doing business in the future.

In the end I stuck it out and got paid what I deserved. He was a little bitter when he handed over the payment but I explained to him what was involved. I think we both ended up on top. I received the payment I deserved and he received an immaculate Range Rover. But we will not be doing business in the future.

That's what I'm talking about. :2thumbs::2thumbs:

...My dad's van.  

Toyotavan007_zpsb82d20bd.jpg

Toyotavan006_zps306fec01.jpg

Toyotavan005_zpscc0db2a0.jpg

My parents came down this morning for a visit.  I decided to post the "Afters" first as it is a little more dramatic.  

Toyotavan004_zpscd6fadfb.jpg

Toyotavan003_zps6bee0267.jpg

Toyotavan001_zps81697c89.jpg

Applied Quick Sealant to make it easier for him to clean it again when he gets home.

It's been a long (detailing) weekend...  

- Thursday = strip wash my wife's 2005 BMW 330xi, clean & detail the engine, SVRT on all the moldings

- Friday = 3-stage correction of the BMW's very tired paint and headlights

- Saturday = MSS, LIC, & TID on the BMW; wash my 2013 Shelby GT500 and 2004 Toyota Tacoma

- Sunday (planned) = BG & wax the BMW; finish detailing the Tacoma's engine; GC all the windows on all three vehicles

2012 Jeep Wrangler

Strip Wash, Clay and Polish. Finished with Buttery Wax. It's been so long since I've used Buttery Wax, I forgot how great it smells and the ease of use is amazing.

184550_533545406691676_434516764_n.jpg

It's only May, but I'm about sick and tired of detailing these cars already. I'll be glad when summer gets here. Dryer, and no more pollen!!

Getting the Vette cleaned up for her first show this Sunday (if it doesn't rain again!).  Got the Caddy all nice and shiney for the wife.  But it seems like it's almost every other day I'm wiping them down or washing them.  I'M TIRED!! :blink:  :blink: