Customer Service 866.965.0400
Sign in to follow this  
falcaineer

Leather Conditioner vs. (Matte) Leather & Interior Dressing

Question

For those wondering about the differences in appearance, here's a side-by-side-by-side for comparison.

Left is the new matte Leather & Interior Dressing, middle is untreated/"normal" daily wear, and right is Leather Conditioner. Pretty stark differences, so it's up to you which you prefer!

IMG_20190328_105515.thumb.jpg.a3bda3d1892b3a914cf88a2bad4149e4.jpg

5 answers to this question

I think I prefer the Leather Conditioner look.  That new paste is what I'll be using before I store the car for the winter this year for sure. 

5 hours ago, Rich said:

I think I prefer the Leather Conditioner look.  That new paste is what I'll be using before I store the car for the winter this year for sure. 

I'm in agreement with Rich on the look of the Leather Conditioner.  I use the Leather Condition on the dash, center console and doors and like the look, but the strong scent bothers the wife.  I'm looking forward to trying to Paste to see what it does and how it smells.

Thanks for the comparison pic Chris. I still prefer the looks of the leather conditioner, however I can see how the new matte dressing would be a good option. Specially on leather seats. 

On 6/2/2019 at 9:42 AM, RayS said:

I'm in agreement with Rich on the look of the Leather Conditioner.  I use the Leather Condition on the dash, center console and doors and like the look, but the strong scent bothers the wife.  I'm looking forward to trying to Paste to see what it does and how it smells.

Funny  you mention the wife and smells.  My wife loves the smell, but she says that if she rides in the car after I use it on the seats, that she can smell it on her for days.  Maybe women are just more sensitive to smells than men.  Doesn't bother me.