Customer Service 866.965.0400

Am I welcome?

koebot

I've been lurking for quite a while now so I figured it's time to say something. I've slowly but surely made the switch to Adam's. Getting ready for my spring detail and just received the first half of my supplies. The next order will be for a PC, polishes, and a premium shine kit. Here's the arsenal so far. It includes an interior kit, wheel and undercarriage kit, a few daily specials and some towels. The ride is a 2005 Quicksilver GTO. No pics til she's fully detail though.

2011-03-19_15-09-09_885.jpg?t=1300573946

Guest Gone & Forgotten

Welcome new friend. Sweet starter kit ya got there! Every product in your pic is amazing - you may be a little sore after that first detail tho - your jaw will need a sling from being on the floor so much - this stuff *IS* that jaw-droppingly great.

Yes you are welcome! And have fun! I'm very new to this detailing stuff but am enjoying it. Might I suggest a California car duster too?! They are awesome for keeping the dust down after a windy day.

Thanks for all the welcomes! I appreciate it. I wish more forums were this friendly. It encourages new members like myself to participate and not be shy.

Yes you are welcome! And have fun! I'm very new to this detailing stuff but am enjoying it. Might I suggest a California car duster too?! They are awesome for keeping the dust down after a windy day.

Thanks for reminding me. That is actually on the to-do list. I had one years ago but like most, I wasn't using it properly. After seeing Junkman use it correctly, I need one to keep in the trunk with the WW.

:welcomebanner:

(And man I wish my wheel and fender brushes still looked that clean!)

Don't worry. Mine won't be for long.

Welcome - great kit. Once you see how much you like them, I predict you will be buying a couple gallons. And clay - excellent :)

I believe your predictions are correct. :thumbsup:

Welcome.. another GTO? Really? Where do you people come from? LMAO! Beautiful cars! Enjoy the products and the forums.. great bunch here!

Ha ha ha ha ha! Thanks. Well I saw Adam's products in the past but never gave them much attention. After getting my GTO and joining the forum last year, I noticed Adam's presence and the praise these products receive so I had to see what all the hoopla was about and now... I joined the Adam's team!

Archived