Customer Service 866.965.0400

Do you charge your GF?

bigaudiofanatic

Do you charge your GF for car detailing?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Do you charge your GF for car detailing?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes but not money "guys day off, exc...."

If I don't take care of the wife's ride... well, I don't even want to think about it. She never took care of her rides before we met, and now with 2 kids and 1 on the way...

It's my responsibility. Always was, always will be...

Plus, instead of charging her, tell her you can "work" the payment out later

I said no. But she might repay me somehow...

If I don't take care of the wife's ride... well, I don't even want to think about it. She never took care of her rides before we met, and now with 2 kids and 1 on the way...

It's my responsibility. Always was, always will be...

Plus, instead of charging her, tell her you can "work" the payment out later

That would be the third options. But I get ya:lolsmack:

If you want her to remain your girlfriend and/or eventually your wife, you can't even consider charging her. I don't cut any corners on my wife's vehicles as they get the same treatmentmmy own do. She likes the compliments she gets and quite frankly that's just a bonus for me as my payment is just seeing her smile when she sees he results of my work.

Where's the poll option for "I'm single"?

+1 Im single so.....But if i had a GF i would never charge her. Unless i wanted to break up with her and couldnt figure out how to without causing a scene :jester:

I think that phone call would go...Brendon, its not you its me :lolsmack:

Nope I would not. I also do not charge my parents however they usually shoot me some cash for supplies which is nice although I never expect them to do so.

Same here.

Keeping the "significant other's" ride in sparkling condition is a reward, not a chore! My wife tells me her friends always comment on how clean her car is when they go out.

Archived