Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detail day

DemoN

Detail Day  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Detail Day

What day is YOUR "detail day"...the day of the week you are usually at least wash the weeks worth for crap of your ride and shine it up?

Mines friday evening. :) There's a local car/truck/classic/hot rod meet thats every friday night that i like to go out to. so i work a few hours more monday thru thursday so i can get home a bit early and clean up the truck for the weekend.

I typically wash two times a week. Once mid week, and once on Sat or Sun at the crack of dawn. Right now, my rear window is so covered in dust and pollen, that I need to sneak home and run a foam gun over it right quick. Maybe I will do that here in a couple hours.

Mook

I wash whenever the car is dirty. On my wife's gray car, it doesn't show too much, so twice a week or so, whenever I can see it. Now, for my black car, I've only washed it four times in the past week.

Early saturday morning has been my detailing time... but recent water restrictions have changed that. I can now only wash the car (and water my lawn) on Thursday. :mad: And I already have thursday night booked so my car wash time will be between 5:00 and 6:00 on thursday, that isn't much therapy time!

Here's to the summer rainy season starting and hopefully lifting the water restrictions! :cheers:

Well for me it depends on the wind. Usually am able to do the car Friday night but sometimes I have to wait till sat morning. If its still windy I'll wait till Sunday morning. If its windy all weekend, "Blue Boy" does not get a bath. I thought once a week was a lot? More than twice a week is just not possible for me. The less I touch my paint the less damage there is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I usually have time on Saturday afternoons. I ride in the mornng if not working then start the detail. If I work on Saturday,, start after work. Then touch up or finish up on Sunday. Then Monday back to work again.. Non-Stop :help:

It can be Saturday or Sunday, depending what is going on Friday night. If I sleep in on Saturday, then it's Sunday early (before the shade disappears). Gotta be in the shade with black paint or the paint gets too hot.

Mine is weather pending I want my car clean on weekends all the time if it's nice. If its goina rain the next day I'll leave it cuz I don't see the point but I am some mad if it doesn't rain lol. I'd wash and shine everyday if I could lol. Sat morn usually for me, Tom for the cruise night at the mall

What day is YOUR "detail day"...the day of the week you are usually at least wash the weeks worth for crap of your ride and shine it up?

Mines friday evening. :) There's a local car/truck/classic/hot rod meet thats every friday night that i like to go out to. so i work a few hours more monday thru thursday so i can get home a bit early and clean up the truck for the weekend.

Biffs?

I need the option to vote for 'dayS'

If I'm planning it out I'll tackle interior work, sometimes even wheel cleaning on Friday evening then just do the wash on Saturday AM.

That's right! Sometimes I do this. It all depends on weather, what I have planned and how I feel. I remember once...I did not clean the car for three weeks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk