Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hmm... Lookie there...

Chewy

Looks like our life is getting a little more involved around December... He/she is 2 inches head to butt.

a6b603f0-66ad-ba91.jpg

Sent from the past using special algorithms and data nodes!

Quiet time? What the heck is that? lol thanks guys!!

We're actually stoked!

a6b6037f-6d31-47c3.jpg

Eli is oblivious of the pregnancy. He and his sibling will be about 27 months apart. We're old so we needed to pop them out quick! lol.

Thanks all for the well wishes. The pregnancy is going very well to date. We saw the spine so we know it takes after me and saw the brain so it takes after mom... lol

• 2 weeks later...

Chris congrats. I too am in the same boat for December. we are 14 wks now. After going for the 12 week screen we had a bit of a scare with an issue but looks like things have worked themselves out. I did see your post in the fathers day thread you had a scare as well. good to know everything is ok on your end too.

Chris congrats. I too am in the same boat for December. we are 14 wks now. After going for the 12 week screen we had a bit of a scare with an issue but looks like things have worked themselves out. I did see your post in the fathers day thread you had a scare as well. good to know everything is ok on your end too.

Congrats man! Just my second... I think we'll end there... :o