Customer Service 866.965.0400

About This Week's Forum Header

Marylander

Sometimes, someone who touches your life in even a small way, has a lasting impact on it. Jim was one of those people. I hope that he is at peace now. So sorry to hear that cancer has won another one.

Prayers and sympathy to Jim's family and friends.

REST IN PEACE NORDGREY. :grouphug:

Very sad to learn this about passing of our friend Jim. I hate cancer. Lost a good friend 10years ago to pancreatic, it's a fast-working cancer, the worst kind. :(

Not to take away from Jims passing, but my buddy just found out he has 2 months to live. Stage 4 brain cancer (tumor) and he's got a 14 year old...

38 years old and a friend since high school! :(

Cancer does indeed SUCK!

Geez, I don't post on here as much as I used to just don't have the time anymore. However Jim you will be missed my friend and I truly have tears in my eyes as I read this thread.

I am always amazed at the great people I have come to know on this forum and Jim was truly one of the greats!

I don't think I've ever been as bummed about the death of someone I've never actually met as I was when I read Paul's post yesterday. I would've loved to have gotten together with Jim and swapped sea stories. I'm glad I was able to know him, even if it was just over the forum. Fair winds and following seas, Jim.

Wow RIP Jim.

Cancer does not discriminate, however it always seems to get those that touch people in a profound way.

Sure does.

Have lost 3 coworkers to Pancreatic Cancer this past year and claimed my Mother 3 yrs ago June. Thankfully just got cleared by a Scan last week after abnormal results on an earlier GI Scan. Was really scared had Cancer.

Cancer Sucks. :(

RIP Jim

Not to take away from Jims passing, but my buddy just found out he has 2 months to live. Stage 4 brain cancer (tumor) and he's got a 14 year old...

38 years old and a friend since high school! :(

Cancer does indeed SUCK!

I'm sorry to hear.. I cant even imagine what is going through his mind..

Oh my god, ive read his posts and never met him personally. But it is very sad to hear of the news. I partially read his last post and felt saddened to hear that news. This is a shame. I wish his family and all his friends best wishes during this very hard time.

Jim, I know we were just a small part of your life, but this little community of ours will forever be saddened at the loss of your wisdom, knowledge, and humor. You shall be missed by all of us, your country, the world, and your family. Thank you for all you have given us and may you find something worth polishing and shining where ever you are now.