Customer Service 866.965.0400

The Official Adam's BEARD/Facial Hair Thread

blk05crew

After shaving every single day for none months, it's nice to take a break from it. Here's mine as of today, a week's worth of growth.

Ok, first it posts sideways, now upside down! I was going to try and fix it, but screw it. I like it. Hopefully our Aussie and Kiwi friends will see it the right way. :P

post-2647-0-68127500-1373664857_thumb.jpg

Edited by randyfox

After shaving every single day for none months, it's nice to take a break from it. Here's mine as of today, a week's worth of growth.

Ok, first it posts sideways, now upside down! I was going to try and fix it, but screw it. I like it. Hopefully our Aussie and Kiwi friends will see it the right way. :P

Hanging from the ceiling again, eh Randy :)

I still can't figure out how to post pictures on here without going thru photobucket.  I used to be able to just browse my pics and pull one. I like the old way better. Now I'm lost.

I still can't figure out how to post pictures on here without going thru photobucket.  I used to be able to just browse my pics and pull one. I like the old way better. Now I'm lost.

I have trouble too... I always seem to do it, but don't ask me how.. This one came from Photo Bucket

• 2 months later...