Customer Service 866.965.0400

Brilliant Glaze worth it?

Powerboy09

Question

UNDER Americana or Patriot, you'll get better length of enjoyment, as it won't dissipate until the wax does.

BEFORE a show, it'll melt your face off.  And will last about a week, before UV rays or water eliminate its effect.

It's an absolutely RIDICULOUS shine.  But you have to understand the context of its application.  It has its purpose in the lineup, and when used for its intention, you will LOOOOOVE IT.  Agreed it's not my most "frequently used" product.  But when it's used.......!!!!

UNDER Americana or Patriot, you'll get better length of enjoyment, as it won't dissipate until the wax does.

BEFORE a show, it'll melt your face off.  And will last about a week, before UV rays or water eliminate its effect.

It's an absolutely RIDICULOUS shine.  But you have to understand the context of its application.  It has its purpose in the lineup, and when used for its intention, you will LOOOOOVE IT.  Agreed it's not my most "frequently used" product.  But when it's used.......!!!!

I was going to give some input,, but after ready Big Daddy Chase's input,, nothing more to say except    :2thumbs:  :bow:  :eek:

I love this product. After a paint correction it will fill and "hide" any micro-scratches and basically flatten out the finish. Add Americana on top and oh man. The depth of the reflection is amazing and really increases the shine. Once at a show I add another thin layer on top of the Americana and also on the wheels. This coat of Brilliant Glaze does not last long especially on the wheels but on a sunny day you must wear sunglasses when looking at your vehicle.

As far a windows, I love it. It is not much of a stretch to add it to the glass. It has a bit of a detergent quality to it and the filling effect will decrease the surface tension on the glass giving a Glass Sealant effect for a short time (days instead of weeks compared to Glass Sealant).

Hands down this is one of my favorite and most versatile products in the Adam's line of products. And the smell is wonderful.

On a DD IMO it's not needed.  I won't say it's worthless, but it's not something I use.  For a show car, or a car you want to impress people with, it's the bomb digity! 

I cleaned up the Sonata lastnight,,  Pressure wash really good to get all the Florida bugs off.  Got it all washed up,, beaded up really good.  Of course just waxed ole girl last week.  So I broke out the  BG, laid a coat down and wiped her off real good, hit all the chrome and windows and all the lites.  Ole girl was glowing.   Looked like it was still wet.  While BG will make show car pop, made my DD feel like a show car. The paint looks so clear and sparkles.  The tail and headlites looks so clear and bright after BG.  

Just went out and checked it out again, and it still glows really good.  BG has no protection, but the car still has a good coat of wax .  

Just my thoughts... 

Edited by GaryW

I cleaned up the Sonata lastnight,,  Pressure wash really good to get all the Florida bugs off.  Got it all washed up,, beaded up really good.  Of course just waxed ole girl last week.  So I broke out the  BG, laid a coat down and wiped her off real good, hit all the chrome and windows and all the lites.  Ole girl was glowing.   Looked like it was still wet.  While BG will make show car pop, made my DD feel like a show car. The paint looks so clear and sparkles.  The tail and headlites looks so clear and bright after BG.  

Just went out and checked it out again, and it still glows really good.  BG has no protection, but the car still has a good coat of wax .  

Just my thoughts... 

BG will degrade your carnuba wax which is why they recommend topping with BW, APW, or Patriot...  Sealant not so much...  

I used it for the first time after my paint correction to get ready for a show last week. I must say it really made the paint Shine. Of course I then followed it with Americana. I think brilliant glaze is my favorite product !

Worth it even on my DD, just glazed this morning and will lay on either Americana or Patriot this afternoon. It isn't a show car by any means, but I am heading to one tonight. It is fun to have your car looked at in the parking lot & get the what do you use question. I just smile and point to my Adam's sticker.

Found the sky on my trunk, BG followed with Patriot.

post-4751-0-38204400-1376161743_thumb.jpg

post-4751-0-84771200-1376177194_thumb.jpg

Edited by RonBoy

I was skeptical at first, and i decided to give it a shot on my truck which is my DD/Show truck. I was working on it in a garage, under fluorescent lights and it didn't seem like i was getting any results, but i couldn't quit because those lights show EVERYTHING. So i went around the whole truck, and laid some wax over the top, and as soon as i pulled it out into the light was blown away at how well it shined. It made any flaws you have left, seem to just blend in, instead of standing out. And on my truck (black) as most people know, it's easy to see anything that's wrong with it.

It is easily one of my favorites now, and even with everyones input, i don't think you'll be able to tell it's value until you try it yourself. I love it, and will absolutely recommend it, but my guess is if you decide to try it, you won't be disappointed!

LOVE IT! I sealed and waxed my SSS back in May, I am due for a re-wax, but need to go deeper on the polishing. So last night I laid a coat of glaze to bring the shine back on my truck to hold me over a couple more weeks. MAN does this thing shine! My Adam's arsenal never seems to let me down!

Brilliant glaze is worth every penny every time I use it