Customer Service 866.965.0400

The Official "Pay It Forward" Thread

Team Adam's

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Anyone have a sample of revive polish they are filling to part with? I would like to try a little bit of it on my wife's black vehicle. I can send a couple of bucks to pay for shipping.

Thanks

Josh

I have quite a bit of revive. Just got see if I have something to put it in. Send me a PM and I can check when I got home from work

• 3 weeks later...

I've got a couple of 16oz Pumpkin spice detail spray and 3 16 oz car shampoo I'd be willing to offer up.

Would love to get my hands on those! Let me know I can pay for shipping right away

I've got a couple of 16oz Pumpkin spice detail spray and 3 16 oz car shampoo I'd be willing to offer up.

I would be interested in the detail spray for sure! I could use some shampoo but I don't want to seem greedy. just let me know what you would like to do and send me a pm and we can figure out shipping cost. thanks for the response!

• 2 weeks later...

The items I had are all spoken for. Anyone got any unused 4" pads they don't want?

Shoutout to James for the items! Received them today and could not be more appreciative ! Thanks so much!

• 2 weeks later...

(2) empty Adams gallon jugs, (1) empty Adams 16oz bottle, (1) gallon jug pump dispenser, (1) unused/new Red glazing hex applicator, and (1) usused/new Black tire dressing hex applicator.

IMG_4112_zpshfd0dljx.jpg

I only ask for whatever the shipping cost is.

I have 3 products looking for a new home.  All 3 come together.  I ask that shipping charges be covered.  I'll ship within the lower 48 states.

Detail spray and tire shine are sample sizes. 

post-11565-0-76994300-1464389988_thumb.jpg

• 4 months later...

If anyone here is in Sandiego / North county and is interested in trying some Adams products. Please Send me PM

I have excess glass cleaner and glass MFT's / waters less wash / detail spray / Wheel cleaner/ brilliant glaze / H2O GG/ total Interior detailer and glass sealent .

Edited by Jayco76