Customer Service 866.965.0400

The Official "Pay It Forward" Thread

Team Adam's

Pad blowout! All I ask is for shipping which should be whatever a large USPS box. Some pads are brand new still in package, the others have only been used two maybe three times.

Gen 3

1x green

1x green 4"

1x orange

1x orange 4"

1x white

1x white 4"

1x black

Gen 4

1x orange (new)

1x white (new)

1x black (new)

Microfiber

2x orange (1 new)

2x​ orange 4" (1 new)​​

IMG_0696.jpg

Any pads left??  Interested in the Microfiber & Gen 3 orange, white and black.  Maybe I have something you need too? 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've got full bottles of revive, undercarriage, and rinseless. You pay shipping. Would like to not separate. While I'm happy to just send this stuff out, if you have a bottle of the new blue soap gathering dust I'd trade straight up.

therealphilly has dibs so far

Edited by 2quikta

I've got full bottles of revive, undercarriage, and rinseless. You pay shipping. Would like to not separate. While I'm happy to just send this stuff out, if you have a bottle of the new blue soap gathering dust I'd trade straight up.

therealphilly has dibs so far

I'll take them off your hands, if therealphilly doesn't. (No blue shampoo to offer, I'm afraid.)

• 3 weeks later...

Rob,  About time you showed back up.

What's up buddy? It's been a long rough few years. Wish life had a rewind button. LOL. Finally back at doing things I love doing!!! Great to see you back on here.

• 3 weeks later...