Customer Service 866.965.0400

Just a little teaser...

Speaking of VRT, will we ever see the 36 oz bottles come back? I'm almost out of my 36 oz VRT, but really can't justify buying an entire gallon...... on the other end, I'd have to buy (2) 16 oz sizes and it still wouldn't fill it up. 

I really really miss the 36 oz bottles. 

Speaking of VRT, will we ever see the 36 oz bottles come back? I'm almost out of my 36 oz VRT, but really can't justify buying an entire gallon...... on the other end, I'd have to buy (2) 16 oz sizes and it still wouldn't fill it up.

+1

If I remember correctly they discontinued all 36 oz bottles due to lack of sales.

For the price the gallon is your friend.

For the price the gallon is your friend.

I understand that, but for practicality, it's too much for me. Plus Adam stated the chemicals have a shelf life of 18-24 months if I'm not mistaken.

I just looked at my order history, I ordered my 36oz VRT on 1/1/2013 and am just running out right now, nearly 18 months to the day I bought it.

A gallon is 128oz, I've used approximately 36 oz in 18 months, or roughly 28% of that gallon. Thus it would take me approximately 5.33 years to use a gallon, far exceeding the 18-24 month shelf life of the product.

Adam's used to sell stuff in 1/2 gallon sizes back in the day, that would be perfect for me.

I guess I'll have to buy (2) 16 oz VRTs and just empty them into the big bottle. I've grown very fond of the 36 oz bottles, they just feel right :D

I wish we could send our empty 36 oz VRT bottles back to Adam's for a refill :lol:

Edited by Mark L

BINGO!!!

Shoot me a PM with your customer ID and I'll get a bottle headed your way today!

We thought about old lady, but that scent varies quite a bit and we didn't want to confuse anyone as to which particular old lady it was supposed to smell like.

:jester:

Congrats Chris!

Plus Adam stated the chemicals have a shelf life of 18-24 months if I'm not mistaken.

Rule of thumb, yea 18-24 months. If you take care of them properly; keep away from heat swings, store them in a cool, dry, dark place they'll last much longer. I still have 1 1/2 bottles of the original VRT in the basement that works just fine on the tires of my show car (I prefer it on those tires that don't get washed often), and a bottle of the original Clear Bra Polish that works like new. Pretty sure I purchased the bottle of old VRT that's down to a half bottle and the Clear Bra Polish in the spring of 2009.

The new Tire Shine looks awesome on my daily driver and lasts between washes! The banana scent is wonderful.